Chapter 3

We walked downstairs having Pree follow us.

"Awe. Where's Sam?" I asked as i stroked Prees fur.

"He's a lazy bitch. That's all." Connor said setting up the game

I giggled "that's not very nice to say Caroline."

"Well it's not nice to lie."

We got logged into our Xbox live accounts and started. Of course he was filming it to.

"Hey guys!" He said waving his hand. His camera was by the tv so we were far away.

"So today I'm in my basement. With Taylor of course," I waved at the camera "and were going to be playing..." He pointed to me

I jumped up "Kinect party!" I said with excitement.

"Yayyyyyy!" We said at the same time.

"Ok. What should we play first." He asked swiping his finger for the kinect.

"Ooh! That like dance party one!" I said jumping. He clicked that one. We burst out laughing as we were filled in this room in the screen with a million dancing us. It made us take turns in the spotlight making us do crazy things. It was hilarious.

After we were done with the video his camera died. So we couldn't film anything else until it was charged.

We sat down on the floor

"Ok. Next thing on the list. Eat this candy" he said as he threw it up like rain or snow or something. The sour patch kids hit me when It came back down.

"Hey your candy just hit me in the face!" I said smiling and holding up the bag.

"Ok so." He said smiling.

"So. That's NOT VERY NICE!" I yelled as I threw a bunch of candy at him.

Soon we were having a candy war. I hid behind his couch and threw bags every chance I got.

He hit me a few times, but I hit him more. After we got tired of that too, we sat on the couch eating candy the rest of the night while watching pitch perfect. When the movie ended we had eaten all the candy already, and it was about 2AM before we decided to go upstairs to his room and go to sleep.

We finally got up to his room and before we got into bed I gave him a long hug.

"Goodnight Connor." I said during the hug. I buried my face into his chest. Damn he smells good.

"Goodnight Taylor." He said.

I got into the far side of his bed by the wall. I buried my face into his chest again. He put his arms around me on my back. I smiled to myself as we fell asleep.

When I got up it was 10:30. Connor was gone. Sam was on the end of the bed. I got up and picked up Sam. I walked down the stairs to see Connor making pop tarts.

"How fancy Mr.Franta" I said jokingly as I sat down and put Sam by Pree in the living room.

"Morning." He said with a smile as he sat down next to me.

I started to eat my pop tart. "What kind of pop tart is this?" I said looking at him

"It's red velvet.,why, isn't it good?" He said talking in his girl voice.

"Mmmm no it's good. Fancy flavor." I said taking another bite.

"Would it be fancy enough to be like a wedding dessert instead of cake?" He asked weirdly.

"Um no." I laughed. "Maybe like a dinner date dessert. But cake is like a traditional thing."

He laughed. "Well. this is a really fancy breakfast. I think Im like the king or something cause this is so fancy."

I laughed so hard at that. I took the last bite and he did too. When we were done i went upstairs with him trailing behind me. I sat on his desk by his iMac and picked up my phone. 1 missed call from Kayley. Kayley was my cousin. We live in a small house together with a kitty named Bryce.

"Who are you calling?" Asked connor as he walked in.

"Kayley. She called me today." I said.

It rung once then went right to voicemail.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm guessing because she didnt pick up." I said looking through twitter.

Connor pulled out his vlogging camera. "HEEEYYYY!" He said really loud. "I just woke up. And so did taylor!" He said showing my face. I blocked the lens because I looked like a wreck.

"No vlogging right after we get up. I'm ugly." I said to the lens.

"Awe no your not ugly. You're bbbeeeaaauuutttiiifffuuulll!" He said pointing the camera towards us. He had his arm around me. I think he could tell I was blushing. Then he kept his arm around me as I scrolled through twitter, and he talked about our plans for today. After 5 seconds of him talking i locked my iPhone and grabbed his hand that was on my shoulder. I was listening because I didn't know I was doing half the things he was talking about.

"So yeah...OH! And me and Taylor are flying out to California to hang out with Sam trevor, and Kian. And Jc and Ricky will even be there!"

"Yayyy! Ricky!" I yelled. "Ricky if you're watching this, I love you and I think you're the funniest out of o2l!"

"Ahem. I'm right here." Connor said.

"Don't worry connor. You're still funny, but just not as funny as Ricky." I said.

"Rude!" He said in his girl voice.

"I still love you the most." I said. I gave him a peck on the cheek and we both blushed.

"Ok well see u guys when were at lunch!" He ended the vlog.

"Ok. Before we go to lunch let me go home and change and put some makeup on first k?" I said

"Finneeeee." He said as he got off the desk and went to his closet. "I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom. You can just. Hang out here." He said as he set down his camera on the desk.

"Kk bye." I said and waited for him to leave the room before I picked up the camera.

"Hi Connors viewers. It's me. Taylor. Taking over this part of the vlog. I know you all think we're dating.............but we're not...yet!" I said with a wink. "Nope. I'm just kidding. Actually guys, you know what happened last night? When we got to his house his mom was at the table in the kitchen and he grabbed my hand to pull me downstairs so we could play Xbox. And when he touched my hand his mom was all like 'blah blah blah something ... You two lovebirds!' It was soooo awkward."

I turned off the camera right in time. He came out changed, but he noticed the camera moved.

"Did you vlog?" He said raising one eyebrow.

"Pssht. Noooooo."

"Haha it's fine. I'll put in whatever you said, even if its disturbing." He said with a big smile. I laughed so hard. He was soooo cute.

We got in the car and we drove to my house. Kayley wasn't home. I got dressed in this pikachu shirt and a hoodie and some blue skinnys. I did my makeup normally and walked out in 3 minutes. Connor was jamming to 22. It was so cute. I laughed so hard. He was so cute. But. I don't like him in that way. Do I? What If I do, and he doesn't?