Chapter 9

That day, after I took a shower, I saw a text Sawyer.

Sawyer: Boba?

I smiled at the text.

Me: sure!

Sawyer: pick you up in 5

Me: Kk :)

I got dressed really fast. I had a cream and navy striped sweater with burnt Sierra/kind of orange skinny jeans on. I walked downstairs to everyone on the couch.

"Where you headed?" Asked Jc.

"To get Boba with sawyer." I said smiling. I made eye contact with Connor. He did not look happy.

"Ahh. Well have fun!"

"Kk I will!" I said walking out the door to find sawyer in his car waiting for me.

I got in his car and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Wait how do you know where I live?" I said confused but laughing.

"Joey, how else?" He said laughing back.

"I don't know. I'm kind of blonde..." I said chuckleing.

He giggled back at me.

About 6 minutes later we made it to Boba. We took a seat in the place.

"So what is this." I asked sipping my Boba.

"What's what?"

"Like THIS!" I said making weird hand motions. "Like, us coming here." I giggled.

"Oh THIS...just friends getting Boba I guess!" He said back.

"Like a date? Cause' you looovvvee me!"

"No it's not a da-"

"It's a date." I argued back.

We argued a bit more about if this was a date or not.

I put my face all up in his face. "It's a DATE!"

"It's not a date." He said his voice trailing off.

I looked at his lips and smiled slightly. He leaned in for the kiss. It was a perfect kiss. Our lips were in sync and......it was perfect.

"GET A ROOM!" Somebody across the room yelled at us. We both smiled and then pulled away. I covered my mouth as I laughed at what the people said.

"So, I guess this is a date." Smiled sawyer.

"Told ya." I said sipping my Boba.

So we just talked and talked about life and other things for a long time. We ended up both finishing our Boba, and staying for another hour.

"Hey wanna go back to my place for awhile?" He suggested.

"Sure lets go." I said as I grabbed my phone and stood up. He blocked me from the door.

"But one thing." He said. I looked deep into his eyes. "Will you...will you be my girlfriend?" He hesitated.

I thought about it. I thought about Connor. I thought about the kiss we just shared. "Look, I don't want to be mean, but my boyfriend just cheated on me...and I'm not sure if I want to get hurt like that again..." He looked sad for a second. "But since I like you, I'll definitely think about it." I smiled and grabbed his hand. We walked to his car and drove to his house. We walked in holding hands to Joey on the couch vlogging and watching anime. His nose was puffy and he was losing his voice. He looked sick.

"Oh look, it's sawyer and Taylor back from their date" he managed.

"Yeah yeah. Who cares." He said setting his keys down on the counter.