Chapter 14

I woke up in Connors arms.

"Morning beautiful." He kissed my forehead.

"What Time it it?" I asked

"About 9. Want to go get some breakfast?"

"Sure." I said as I got up. He followed me downstairs and we saw Jc and wishbone on the couch.

"Wait," I stopped in front of the couch. "Lets pour cold water on Jc!" Connor nodded and took wishbone off the couch so we wouldn't hit Jc. Connor grabbed his camera from the desk and started recording me. I poured it on him and he jumped up in surprise. We all laughed hysterically. It was so funny!

----later that day----

I was sitting on the couch with Connor. Jc Kian and Ricky went to get fro to and we didn't feel like it. It was about 1 am now. Connor head was in my lap and I was playing with his hair.

"Hey Tay?" He asked scrolling through twitter on his phone.

"Hmm?"

"You know, we've never exactly had a first date."

I realized he was right. We'd never been on an ACTUAL date. "Hmm you're right..."

"So I was thinking," he looked up at me. "Dinner tonight?"

"Where you thinkin?" I looked down at him.

"Surprise." He grinned

"Sounds great." I leaned over and pecked his lips.

We sat on the couch until Jc Ricky and Kian got home. Ricky told us that we needed to start looking for different houses, because we didn't have enough room in our house. Of course, being the person he is, we have to look tomorrow. Not saying Ricky's bad, just can get to...like...parenty sometimes.

"Why tomorrow?!" I asked childish.

"Because we just do." Ricky said walking away.

"Ughhhh." Connor said sitting up and putting his arm around me. "What are youuuuu doing?" He asked looking at my phone.

"Texting Joey. We are talking about going to six flags sometime." I said not looking up from my phone.

Connors POV

"Cool." I said. I was actually kind of jealous...she's been hanging out with Joey so much. I'm starting to think she doesn't really love me. Should I tell her? I don't know...

"Is everything okay babe?" She said looking at me worried.

"Um...yeah, I'm fine." I was thinking of telling her, but I'm scared of what she might say back.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, I said I'm fine." I said looking into her eyes.

"You don't seem-" I cut her off and put a finger over her lips.

"Taylor." I whispered. I slowly took my finger away from her lips and kissed her. It was a perfect kiss, until...

"Get a ROOM!" I heard Kian yell from the kitchen.

"Like you don't do this with Andrea!" I yelled back at him.

"Shut up!" Kian yelled back. I smiled and she did to.

Taylor's POV

later at about 2:30 me and Connor fell asleep on the couch together. I woke up at about 4 and saw Ricky at the desk in the living room, on his Laptop. But Connor wasn't next to me.

"Where's Connor?" I asked sitting up.

"He didn't tell me, but he told me to give this to you." He said as he handed me a piece of paper.

Can't tell you where I went cuz it's a secret, but get ready for the date, I'll be back around 5 to pick u up. <3Connor<3

I smiled as I read the note.

"Where are you guys going for the date?" Ricky asked.

"I don't know!" I threw my arms up. "He didn't tell me. And I wanna know. But I know it's going to be perfect." I smiled to myself and walked upstairs. I brushed my hair and teeth and the did my makeup. I got dressed in a pastel blue tank top and short shorts with my white converse. I grabbed my phone from my bathroom counter and looked at the time. 4:50. Just in time. I practically ran downstairs. I walked put the door and saw Connor standing by the street on the sidewalk. I ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"You look...amazing." He said as soon as he pulled from the hug.

"Thank you." I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "You look cute too." I said as we started walking down the street.

"So where are we going?" I asked really wanting to know.

"You will see." He said grinning.

"But I wanna know!" I whined.

"Well, you'll just have to wait and see!"

"Finee." I sighed.

We walked down the street hand in hand for about 15 minutes, until we came across not an entirely fancy restaurant, but it wasn't like a fast food place. We walked inside and I just saw A LOT of people sitting at a HUGE table by the doors. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks as I slowly realized what it was.