Chapter 26

"Vidcon Vidcon VIDCONNN!" yelled Kian as I walked into the kitchen and stood by the counter.

"He's hyped up on redbull." whispered Jc as he laughed and walked past me.

"Coffee?" Connor asked just about to make some.

"Sure." I smiled and walked over to kiss him.

After breakfast we all started packing quickly. They had to be there by noon, and I didn't until about 2 or so. While I was packing, Joey skyped me. Ugh what a pain.

"What Joey!" I said as I answered and got right back to packing.

"Gurl. You need to give me details."

"On what?" I asked folding some shirts.

"Your Minnesota adventure!"

"Ugh fine." I sighed. I had to pack my makeup so I moved my laptop as I explained to him. By the time I got done eexplaining, it was almost 11 and they boys were leaving.

"I'm still picking you up at 12, right?"

"Yea, but I gotta go bye Joey!" I ended the conversation and ran downstairs to give all of them hugs.

Connor was the last one to say bye to.

"I'll see you tomorrow, maybe even tonight. " he said hugging me tight.

"I love you." He said before kissing me slowly.

"I love you too." I said after I returned the kiss.

"Come on Connor!" Yelled Jc from the front door.

"Coming!" he yelled back. He quickly walked away smiling at me.

I sighed and walked back up to my room. I grabbed my bags and brought them downstairs to the living room. I grabbed my laptop from one bag and sat on the couch on tumblr and playing the new Selena Gomez album. I had gotten bored after a while and was watching pretty little liars re-runs.

Joey walked in unexpectedly. "Oh hey." I said not paying attention to him.

"Pretty little liars, huh?" He said sitting next to me.

"Yep. It's my new obsession." I said turning to face him.

"Ready to go? We need to get to the hotel earlier, because I may have tweeted where I was staying... But I deleted it!" he said innocently.

"Joseph... Michael... Graceffa." I sighed. "What were you thinking..." I said laughing a bit.

He helped me put my bags into the back of his car, and we were off. First he talked to his camera, and of course I had to hold it, and then about 25 more minutes of singing to songs loudly... we arrived at the hotel.

"Holy crap Joey. You have this many fans..." there was about 300 girls waiting outside the hotel for him.

He turned on his camera. "So guys... we just got to our hotel and... this happened." He showed the girls who didn't realize his car yet. "Taylor we should park down the road..." he parked his car in a Taco Bell parking lot near the place And started walking.

Girls swarmed us and tried to get into the doors with us to probably find out what room we had.

"Thoes girls screaming for you?" the lady at the front desk asked.

"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal." Joey did an imaginary hair flip and we all laughed.

***at the room***

I got a call right away.

"Hello?"

"Hi babyyyyyy." Connor said on the other line.

"Hey." I blushed slightly.

"I figured you were at the hotel. A bunch of girls were crowding the doors and we could barley get through."

"Yeah. Joey revealed the 'YouTube hotel' on twitter."

"Listen, I really miss you. And these boys are fricking annoying." He said. I could hear them yelling in the backround.

"Joeys going to be at Alfie and Marcus' room tonight filming, so maybe we can watch a movie in my room?"

"I'd love that." I could hear him smiling when he talked. "I gotta go though right now. Meet you at 5."

"I love you.. okay bye." I hung up the phone.

**********