Chapter 16

When I woke up, I was still in Jc's arms, and still really cold. I tried to get up as slowly and quietly as I could, trying not to wake him. I walked around the house looking for Connor. I walked into my room and got a thicker sweater. Then I walked down the hall to Ricky's room. He was still sleeping. I walked past Jc's room and saw Connors room empty. I don't know why but I was kind of worried about him. Was he still at Kalel's house? Where was he? I walked away to the living room to find my phone on the couch. I dialed Connors number and walked outside.

1 ring...2 rings...

"Hello? Connor?"

"Taylor...my head." He sounded in pain.

"Connor don't worry I'm coming to get you right now okay?"

"Yeah..." He ended the call. Gosh I hope he's okay.

I got into my car and drove right to Kalel and Anthony's. Right when I saw their house, I was in SHOCK of how trashed it was! Beer cans and bottles spread across the front yard, and some people in the front too. I went inside trying to avoid all the people laying on the floor, and finally found Connor in the place where I left him. I also saw Joey laying near him, and thought to myself. Should I take him home? Ehh, he's my best friend.

I shook Joey and Connor. "Guys wake up." I whispered.

"What? Where am I?" Said Joey quietly.

"You're at the party from last night. I'm taking you home with me." I said to him. I helped them up to their feet and walked them to the car. I put Connor in the front and Joey sprawled across the back seat.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked Connor as I got into the car.

"No. My head hurts like hell. I just want to go home."

"I know, I know baby. I'm taking you home now." I said driving away. I think Joey was asleep because I didn't hear him the whole way home.

When we got home I helped them into the house and put Joey in my room, Connor in his own.

"What's this?" Asked Jc loudly.

"Shhhh. I'm taking care of them from, you know last night at the party." I whispered.

"Ohhhh I get it." He said catching on.

I laid down by Connor after putting Joey in my room. He put his arms around me and just laid there. It was so perfect. Even though he was hungover, I was happy to have time alone with just me and my boyfriend.

"Taylor, you know I love you with all of my heart." He said quietly.

"I know." I smiled at him. "I love you so so much."

He smiled and kissed me. I never wanted this moment to end. But just then.. I saw Joey in the door way.

"What Joey." I said as I got up.

"My everything hurts." He said whining.

"Well why did you get up then." I said annoyed.

"Because I want to go home." I took him to get an aspirin and then decided that maybe I should take him home. I carefully walked to the car with him and drove him home. His apartment was only 5 minutes away so it wasn't that hard. The only thing I was dreading was talking to Sawyer.

When we got to his place I walked him up to his room upstairs. I gave him some aspirin to take if his head hurts again and walked downstairs to see Sawyer.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. So..." I said awkwardly.

"I'll take care of Joey. Don't worry."