Chapter 1

My name is Taylor. I have straight brown dyed hair. I live in Minnesota with My Best Friend Connor. We go to the same college and have knew each other since we were little.

It was a Monday. We were on spring break for a week and that started on Friday. Since then, I'd been over by Connors house. Since it was Monday, we made 2 videos-one for his main channel and one for O2L.

"What should this be about? Im not very creative." He asked me while he was attempting to twirl his hair and act all silly for me.

I giggled "Connor you're a little girl at heart you know that."

He smiled big and showed much teeth.

"I'm going to call you Caroline instead of Connor because you're sugh a girl."

"Aweeee" he said looking upwards as he was imagining something. "Caroline and Taylor BFFFFFLS forever!"

"Now come on Caroline. We need to record a video." I said signaling to his camera for filming.

He placed it by his window and pressed record. I've done lots of videos with Connor, but never just vlogging.

He put his hands over the lens and made a swooshing sound before introducing us.

"Hey guys! So as you all know, IM ON SPRING BREAK!! And here with me to celebrate is my friend Taylor."He said as he put his arm around me. I couldn't help but blush when he touched me.

"Yo." I said trying to act cool.

"Yo? Really?" He looked at me funny. "We really don't know what were doing soooo...."

"You're the worst youtuber ever." I joked and looked into his eyes. I saw a sparkle every time I looked into them. He giggled at my comment and went back to saying something to the camera.

We vlogged for about 2 more minutes, throwing In some other weird things.

"What do u say about seeing that new paranormal activity movie?" He said excited

"LET'S GO CAROLINE!!!!!!" I yelled back!

I raced him to his car and he beat me. Before he started the car he took a picture of me on twitter. My face looked soo weird. My phone buzzed. It was a tweet from Connor. It said

@connorfranta: movies with the akwo taco of a best friend @tayloranderson 

"Awee you have my tweets sent to your phone? Someone's got a crush..." He teased and nuged my arm.

"Caroline shut up and drive." I said back as he started the car and turned on the radio. I knew you were trouble was on.

He started singing along.

I giggled and blushed. He was so funny and so cute. Sometimes. It's weird.