Chapter 5

When we got home i had everything done and put away by 3 in the afternoon. I got bored so I went to see what Jc was doing.

"Hey Justinnnnn." I said as I sat on his bed

"Waddup Tay?" He said taking out 2 Arizona teas.

"I don't know. I'm bored."

"Want one?" He said signaling to the Arizona.

"Definately!" He threw me the can and I sat by his pillows against the wall on his bed.

"So do you like this house?" He asked taking a sip.

"Yep. I'm glad I moved here. And I'm happy I'm living with such good people." I smiled and he sat next to me with our arms touching.

We talked about life and other things, and we stopped talking at like 7 when Ricky said were going to get boba. (Boba is a drink).

"We'll Jc, I really like you. I think we could be greattt friends." I smiled.

"I think so too." He said. He leaned in for a kiss and I didn't back away. I can't lie it was a really good kiss. It wasnt just a 'I kissed you for no reason' kiss...it was a 'I want you, I need you now' kiss. He backed away and blushed.

"We should get going" I said blushing and smiling.

"Wait" he grabbed my arm "were not telling anybody about this right? Especially Connor cause he has the biggest crush on you"

"Wha-?! Um...no...we don't have to if you don't want. I mean-"

"Shhhh" he put his finger to my lips "Lets go"

We went to go get boba and then come home. Me and Jc just acted like the kiss never happened the whole night.

When we got home it was 8:30. Me and Connor sat on the couch and watched tosh.0 until 9:30.

"Hey, I need to go talk to jc for a sec, okay? Ill be back."

"Okay ill wait here." He said nervously.

I walked upstairs and on my way upstairs Ricky walked down. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now though.

"Hey taylor I-" he said as I walked right past him.

Connors POV

"What is she mad about?" Ricky walked downstairs.

"No idea. She said she was going to talk with Jc."

"You should go see what they're talking about."

I thought about what Ricky said for a second.

"Okay I will." I finally said.

I snuck upstairs and listened outside Jc's door.

Taylor's POV

I sat on Jc's bed. "Look Jc...I can't stop thinking about that kiss."

He sat next to me grabbing my hand. "Me either. I felt something in that kiss. Listen taylor...I can't stop thinking about you, but I can't do this. I can't be with you."

"Why not. You agree you felt something!" I stood up angrily.

"I can't do that to Connor okay..."

"Why. Why does Connor have to be in this. Don't bring him into this!" I turned away from jc. "We can't just ignore this Jc."

"I know and-" I cut him off

"And I want you. Now." I kissed him. It was another passionate kiss.