24:

C.

Blade was deep inside, twisting and gyrating his hips. He was in full control and he was power hungry. He finally came after a half hour and turned over and let out a chuckle.

"If I wasn't sore before..." He began.

"Tell me about it."

I heard the front door open and I sat up. I shook Blades' sleeping body, he was out cold.

"Wh-" He said loud as hell.

"There's someone in here." I whispered.

He wiped his eyes, and got up putting on the adidas sweats Ryan brought for him. I stood up, wobbling, and put on a pair of his basketball shorts and a oversized shirt.

I followed behind him, he turned to me signaling me to shush. You don't have to tell me twice! It thought to myself. We creped up enough to see Ryan scavenging through the hotel room.

"They're not here are they?" Ryan asked one of his 'men'.

"No we checked."

Blade shook his head and I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me with beady eyes and I was lost. I forgot what I had to say instantly, "Those are my father's men."

"How can you tell?"

"We were 'busy', for like half an hour they can't have checked. They would've heard your screams. Only my father's men could fuck up so bad."

I rolled my eyes and turned my lips up, "How are we going to do this?"

"We?"

"Yes, " we". Cesia wants to go too." I said, speaking in the third person.

"Well," He smirked, "Cesia needs to stay here, just in case things get ugly."

"You think I can't handle it?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "I've been shot because of you, emotionally abused, and you want to tell me I can't handle a little " ugly"."

He rolled his eyes obviously irritated, "Fine. But follow my lead."

"I always do." I winked.

He silently chuckled and went back to paying attention to his older brothers conversation.

"Do I really have to?" Ryan bitched and moaned to someone on a phone, "He's not even a threat anymore." He sighed, "Fine. I'll do it Tomorrow at 10...am."

I felt tears overcome my eyes, and everything began to fade. I knew what he was talking about. I knew it in my soul. Blade must've noticed me crying. He cuddled me deeply in his arms and kissed my forehead.

After they left, about 5 minutes later, I started crying hard. Harder than I ever did before.

"Baby- Cesia, what's wrong?"

"That was our date." I sniffed, "He wants to kill you, or hurt you."

"You make no sense."

"He called, and asked for us to join him for breakfast, at 10 a.m., and the guy he has to do something too is gonna die at 10."

"Doesn't mean it's me." Blade chuckled, "I'm not going anywhere."

"He's gonna take you from me." I cried in his chest.

He stood up, and grabbed a piece of paper. He read it and after finished he balled it up and spiked it on the ground. He was pissed, beyond what I have ever seen him. He kicked the ball and frantically played with his hair.

"Here's the plan." He said, cold as ice, " I'm going alone in the morning, you come at 10:15 and "feel sick"."

"What if he does something before 10:15?"

"Then," he sighed, "I kill him. Before he kills me."

"You could go to jail. I could loose you."

"I need you to be strong for me? Okay." He asked, in a sorrow filled tone.

"Okay." I said, a tear escaped. He wiped it away with his thumb.

"Stop being all soft, be the Cesia I know and love."

I smiled. He was so stupid, but I loved his stupid ass.

A/N:

We've come so far *tear* 💦 we're almost at 1k views, and I just want to say to all my readers that have been here since February, Thank you so much and you don't know how much appreciation I have for you. 🔥❤