Chapter 7: Teach Her Some Thangs

B.

Ryan had to drive, I was to crazy to drive. The thoughts of what those Bankhills were doing to her made me sick! I tried the old way of staring at scenery to control myself, but that didn't work out well, Ryan came to a complete stop and I jerked my neck to him.

"Why did we stop?" I asked, bluntly, the depths of hell coming through my mouth.

"Relax, lover boy," Ryan chuckled, "We're here."

I sighed in relief and directly afterwards sprung up, and out of the car. I went into action, knocking on her door, I couldn't wait so I used every inch of strength I had to Kick her door in. I saw her on the couch laying on her side, tears pouring.

I rushed to her side, and lifted her up to face me head on, her almond shaped eyes were swollen almost shut! I instantly felt enraged, Ryan stood by and scoped out the scene and went to investigate the kitchen which was the room over, as he disappeared Cesia wiped her face and sniffled.

"Kylie's pregnant by Josh, my mom's a drunk," She took a breath, "You're some sex-crazed wolf! Everyone depends on me, Okay?" I wiped a stray tear, "I don't want them to." She sighed, quietly.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and kissed her forehead, her scent was vanilla with a tint of citrus and it drew me in closely, "You don't have to anymore," I soothed, "I'm here. I found you, I'm never gonna lose you...ever."

"You mean it?" She muffled into my chest.

"Of course I do." I chuckled, "You're my mate, besides the calling of your lips would lead me back."

She stared me in my eyes, seductively, "Where else could they lead you?"

"A Lot of places," I teased, "That you're not ready for."

"With you, I'm ready for anything."

She planted a sweet kiss on my lips and continued to snuggle into my chest, sticking her hand down my boxers, my body immediately reacted, I was taken over with the most dirty and smuttiest thoughts I ever have been. My wolf was a real sexual freak!

I steadied her hand by putting my hand on top of my aroused shaft, and she just smiled into my shirt, I didn't think I could control myself if we went any further, so I laid back so she had more access and let her enjoy herself. Ryan walked back with a bag of chips and my eyes grew, I pushed Cesia's hand away as he muched on chips.

"I'll swing by later, Hailey needs me," He started walking out with the chips, "No kids before initiation..." He shouted.

"Initiation?" She asked, as the door closed.

"Yes," I sighed, "Basically, you stand up in front of a whole bunch of people and marry my wolf and the pack."

"Your wolf?"

I curled her up under me and laughed, "You have a lot to learn..."

"Teach me." She kissed into my stomach.

_____________________________________

C.

I opened the door to Blade watching Netflix on the stretched out futon, I couldn't make out what he was watching but it seemed like a...chick flick? I placed the pizza on his lap and my purse on the floor next to the nightstand, I kicked off my sneaked and took off my pants, I was wearing my PJ's under, although due to the heat they were much like underwear.

Blade was in his boxers and socks, I told him to stay since Kylie was on her 'fuck the world' act. I wrapped my arms around him and he smiled, He was sitting up, back planted on the couch part, I kissed his bare side and he giggled letting me know, he was tickled.

"Stop!" He managed to make out through his laughs.

I continued biting and manipulating his smooth cold skin, I lifted up to find a huge hickey on the spot I was at, "Damn!" I laughed. He looked down, wavy hair falling over his face.

"Make another one," He suggested.

"I don't even know how I made that one."

He kissed my collarbone and I looked but didn't stop him. It was weird every other guy I talked to wanted me, but this, this was different. I craved Blade's hands to explore my body and travel through my cave's.

"I'll show you," He murmured into my neck, he went along the side of my face and whispered into my ear, "Lie on your back,"