22: Don't

C.

I started to panic as Blades' eyes started to roll back and he coughed up blood. I teared and cried, at his aunt, and she just kept reciting the dumb ritual.

I tapped his face, and he looked at me. Not with the soft eyes I loved, with bright white ones. I became so afraid I was shaking.

"I will be born again!" Blade spoke before he fell asleep.

His aunt finally shut up. I looked at her and she just stared at Blades' unconscious body.

"He is dead." My heart began to shatter, "Not, dead as in never coming back, but his body is empty. No one occupies it. It's up to him to come back.".

" What if he doesn't? "

"Well," She sighed, "He'd be in another realm. And although, I am pretty powerful, I cannot perform such task. No one else is willing to practice witchcraft, so close to Winchester territory anyway."

"Why?"

She smirked and sat on the bed next to him, "He was right to remove his wolf....His mate is clueless."

I started to feel my cheeks warm up. Who does she think she is.

"I'm not!" I exploded.

"Hmp." She chuckled, "Easy to anger as well. But as to be expected from a human."

"You may be his aunt, but you're nothing to me. And have no right to talk to me that way."

"Oh, I'm not?" She sarcastically asked, "How do you think he's able to come back? Through me!"

"So, you're telling me, that you'd be willing to destroy your nephew over something as PETTY as your pride!?"

" 'petty' doesn't describe my pride. More like, 'Powerful' more important 'more powerful than you'."

I stood there. I could say so many things that would tear her apart. But, Blade would want me to hold my peace.

"When he awakes, give him plenty of water. And ask him a few questions, to make sure his mind is 'okay'."

"Wait!" I gripped her arm and she jolted her head toward me, "You're leaving me? With him?"

"Can you not handle it?" She asked.

"I can handle it but-"

She walked away, not even letting me finish my sentence. I bit my lip, as I looked over Blades tender open body. I untied him, and dressed him. I smiled while I tucked him in.

He brought a light out of me, that I hadn't felt in forever it seems. I heard his phone ring and I looked at the screen it was Ryan. I answered it.

"Hey, if you're still at Sully's you want to get breakfast in the morning?"

"Oh, Ryan. Hey it's Ces,"

"Oh, hey Ces what's up? Where's Blade?"

"He's asleep. But, we'll be happy to meet you for breakfast."

"Okay see you there." He hung up.

I stared at the phone in suspicion. Ryan never just hung up, he never invited Blade to Breakfast, he'd just come get him. Something is wrong, I could feel it.