Chapter 11: WTF?(Rated R)

B.

I was staring down at Cesia's openly naked body. I managed to carry her up to a bed, and she stared blankly at me.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, face turned.

I shook my head and climbed between her bare legs, letting my lips travel from her neck down to her navel and stopped before I approached her soaking vaj.

I nibbled and licked her pearl and let my tongue enter her, her walls were still intact. She arched her back and moaned as I started getting more 'creative'. I slipped a finger inside of her, and then another and she groan my name.

"I didn't hear you..." I blankly said, placing a third.

"Blade!" She moaned loudly.

I pulled out my fingers and reached for the condom she insisted I wear. When, Ryan and Kylie busted in, Kylie in tears.

"Cesia!" Kylie cried, she ran into her arms not caring she was naked, "I'm sorry, so, sorry," she went on and on.

"Wha-" Ces asked confused, still embracing her sister.

"Tell her!" Ryan insisted.

"Mr. Save the day all of a sudden?" I smirked, "What about Hailey? Huh?"

"I didn't get Hailey's sister pregnant!"

"What!" Cesia shot up.

I turned to her and sighed. I pushed Kylie out of the way and sat next to Ces. I took her delicate hand and she looked at me confused.

"Before we met..." I cleared my throat, "I may or may have not had sex with Kylie."

She slapped me harder than Ryan ever could. And I honestly deserved it, "You bastard! She's 15! Fifteeeen!" She wiped a stray tear, "Go."

"Cesia you're not safe here alone-"

"I'm not safe with you either, child-molester."

"She wanted it!" I corrected, "And you want it too." I tried to recover.

"I don't." She crossed her arms, "I don't want you or Kylie here anymore."

Ryan looked shocked, "but Kylie didn't-" Ryan started.

"Bullshit!" Cesia interrupted, "If she didn't do anything she wouldn't be pregnant right now."

Kylie wiped her tears, "Fine." She sobbed, "Just know, I liked it." She left pulling Ryan out of the room.

I sat back down and Cesia cupped her face. I grabbed her hand and she quickly snatched it away.

"Why are you still here?"

"Because I love you," I put my palm on her thigh, "I thought you loved me..."

"I do." she sighed, "That's the problem, why I can't look at you. Because I see her seeing what I haven't, feeling what I haven't-"

"She means nothing." I chuckled, "I didn't know who she was, I didn't care! She was just a quick fuck."

She slapped me again gently this time, "She's a hoe," She lectured, "But she's still my sister,"

"Sorry," I apologized

"I just need time to think."

"About what?" I questioned, "All the answers are in front of you."

"There's no answer to my boyfriend getting my sister pregnant. Before we met..." a tear Fell, "Do I dump you? Do I stop talking to her? Neglect my nephew or niece?"

"None of the above." I choose, "Babe- not everything in life is organized."

"I just need time, Blade." She looked desperately at the floor, "Alone time."

I collected my stuff and hit the road, on foot, I didn't mind the walk too much....

IN THE MORNING

C.

I woke up and my heart still ached. I was so unbelievably hurt, Blade and Kylie? The only two people who made life worth living... I told Blade something not even my closet friends knew.

I heard the door creak open. I assumed it was my mom and I didn't think much of it. Until I heard my door turn open. I immediately panicked. My mom never came into my room. Ever.

"She's in here!" I heard a women's voice hail.

I was immediately blinded, they duct taped my mouth before I could even scream. Fuck why didn't I run?! I collected my prayers right then and there I was sure I was about to die.