Chapter 18: Danger Zone

B.

I walked up to the dark tinted vehicle. Something didn't feel right, my gut told me to go back to Cesia, but I assumed it was just the hormones talking and knocked on the window.

The windowed rolled down slowly, and I was starting to get more and more suspicious.

"Hey little bro." Ryan said, coldly.

"Hey..." I added to awkwardness, I stared at his side profile waiting for him to turn and look me in the face, nothing, "Listen I need to know where aunt Sabrina is."

"Sabrina?" He looked at me appalled, "The witch, Sabrina?" He whispered.

"Yes, Ryan, our aunt."

He hung his head and looked to his left side for a long amount of time before turning back to me on his right, "Why?"

"Are you okay, Ryan?" I changed the subject, "You're acting.... Like Dad."

"Our father is a great man to act like."

I raised an eyebrow and bit my lip, "uh-huh." I said, sarcasm spilling out, "anyways, where is Sabrina? Do you know?"

"Of course, I know." He scuffed, "She stays in the hotel, by Brown Avenue."

"The Sully's?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "The Sully's."

If I wasn't suspecting something before, I was now. Ryan, loathed our father, he really only talked good about dad, around dad.

"Mmm." I added. "Well... I have to get back to Cesia..."

"Yeah," He pulled the car out of park, "I should get to Hailey, myself."

Okay, that's it. Something is up. I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

I waved him off as he pulled away, I stared at the back of his car and scratched the back of my head.

"Sabrina, eh?" I heard my father's voice caressed my ears, "That's not wise..."

"Dad, I know." I lazily turned around.

"She's dangerous, really dangerous."

"I know," I rolled my eyes.

"Just wanted you to know that." With that, he walked away.

Something was definitely wrong.

-----------------

A/N: Faster updates on the way ❤

Longer Chapters too 💕