26:1 Wildcats

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN TWO WEEKS. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY BC SCHOOL RUINS MY LIFE.

PLEASE READ MY OTHER FANFICS AND WOW I'M SO COOL WHEN I TALK IN ALL CAPS.

ALSO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER AND SHARE WITH YORU FRIENDS. IT'D MEAN THE WORLD TO ME TO GET TO A MILLION READS!

THIS CHAPTER'S ABSOLUTE RUBBISH BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU ANYWAYS. :( xx

HERE ARE SOME LITTLE SUNSHINES BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE MY LITTLE SUNSHINES AND I LOVE YOU ALL LOADS.

CHAPTER 26 PART I

 NO POV WOW COOL EXCITING OH MY HOW DIFFERENT

“This idea is just...it’s quite shit, honestly.” Louis mumbled, shaking his head at the thought that these three, dumb boys that were about to crash a concert were some of his best mates. Although, he really wasn’t one to be talking anyways. One of the reasons he was going to the girls’ concert other than for their support was because of the slight possibility he may run into his ex girlfriend, Elle.

He was even more pathetic than that one kid he knew in secondary school that jumped off a one story building for a cool Myspace picture and ended up breaking his leg. Even more pathetic than that.

“Well, we’ve got to do something.” Harry argued quietly, trying to lay low in his beanie and Ray Bans along with the other boys as they waited for their cabbie outside the airport.

“Yeh.” Niall sleepily agreed, his head lolling on top of Liam’s shoulder, not that the twenty one year old was complaining as he ruffled the top of the blonde boy’s fluffy head.

Liam nodded his head, hidden behind a snapback and sunglasses, careful not to disturb the tired Irishman. “Besides, it’s not like I kissed that girl because I wanted to.” He grumbled in his defense, his soft brown eyes saddening.

Zayn turned around to face Liam, who hadn’t even bothered speaking about his motives the night where everything went wrong earlier, his dark eyebrows knitting together. “Really? Then what was it?”

Liam’s eyes carefully scanned the dim area that smelled of gasoline and fuel for anyone within listening distance. The awfully fluorescently lit departure terminal was nearly vacant seeing as it was a very ungodly hour that no one in their right mind would have willingly been awake at, unless, of course, they were a crazy fangirl on tumblr. He lowered his deep voice to a whisper. “She said she’d tell about the thing if I didn’t. No bloody idea how she even found out, but we can't afford for anyone else to know.”

The rest of the boys let out overdramatic collective gasps. Niall’s gasp morphed into a heavy yawn, causing the tips of his ears to pinked in embarrassment.