11. The Louis Train has Left the Building

Heeyyyy, guyyyysss. (Elle guiltily says as she pretend she's been here this whole time.) I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY. GAH. IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH SINCE I'VE UPDATED. YOU LOT ARE AMAZING AND SO I FINALLY FORCED MYSELF TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. (Which sucks, btw.) BUT STILL. HERE YOU GO. I'M SORRY! 

This chapter is written for Elle Tomlinson (not to be confused with me, Elle Payne. There's a difference. I didn't write this chapter for myself. That'd be awko taco), because she's sdhiofhdihfdih the BOMB DOT COM. Her stories make me want to pee myself because they're hilarious, and I literally get up and do the running man in place every time she comments. It's embarrassing.

SO HERE YOU GO, ELLE. YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE. 

YOU TOO, NIKKI.

AND ALL OF YOU LOVELY COMMENTERS. THE WAY YOU FLIP YOUR...COMMENTS? GETS ME OVERWHELMED.

BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT YOUR....KEYBOARDS IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL YOU DON'T KNOW. (OH, OH.)

YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.

WHERE'S MY RECORDING CONTRACT?!

****************************** 

Eponine’s POV.

I put on a oversized light, india green jacket over my jumper and blue jeans, slipping on a white patterned with red, scarf around my neck. 

“You forgot something.” A deep voice spoke behind me into my ear, brushing away some hair off my neck before pulling my Minnie Mouse knitwear hat on my head, over my eyes. Yes, I have a Minnie Mouse hat. I’m shameless.

“Liam!” I whined, spinning around. He chuckled making me laugh too, before pushing the hat up off my eyes to where I could see his attractive puppy dog face. I never though I’d say attractive puppy dog face ever in my life. But I just did. Holla ‘bout it.

He grinned down at me, taking one of my hands in his, before tucking away  a piece of my purple behind my ear with his other hand because, thanks to him, my hair was now a bit on the frizzy side. Four for you, Liam, you go Liam. And none for Eponine Tveit.

He cupped one side of my face with the free hand that wasn’t squeezing my hand lightly, tilting my head up slightly (That rhymed! DR. SEUSS IN THE HOUSE. Okay, maybe you should worry about poetry later, Eponine. Got it. Stop talking to yourself, there is a boy being all cliche and cute with you. You’re right. I mean. I’m right). I closed my eyes as Liam leant his head down to my level and kissed both of my eyelids, than the tip of my nose. He waited a few seconds before colliding his lips with mine for a sweet and lingering kiss, pulling away slightly to whisper something about how adorable I am with my hat, and then kissing me softly again, our lips molding together.

“Ew, are you two done, yet?! Enough of the Daddy Direction and Mummy Direction snog fest. Filthy!” Louis leaned in the doorway, pulling a fake disgusted face.

He’s like the older brother I never wanted.

Liam pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on top of mine.

“You’re just jealous because you’re single and unlovable and you don’t have a girlfriend.”

“I am not single and unlovable!” Louis crossed his arms. “I mean, I’m single, not unlovable!” Louis added on as an afterthought. “...Just haven’t found anyone special to board the Louis train.” He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. Something seems fishy.

 And I’m not saying that because of the giant tuna hanging from the ceiling. 

I’m just kidding. There is no tuna hanging from the ceiling.

Or is there?

 Okay, seriously, there isn’t. Why would there be a tuna hanging from the ceiling? Use your heads.