10. Congratulations, Curly Fry and Walrus Mating Calls

Helloooooooo! Nikki, stay the fudge away from my Liam doll, I updated, okay!? ilysm babe. xx
Sorry for my update taking a while. I got distracted. I don't like taking a long time to update, because I know the pain of waiting for a fanfic, Elle said as her eye twitched and she started bawling because one of her favorite has not been updated in more than a month.
The title of this chapter was inspire by my sister, because I got a hair cut today and the bottom ends of my hair are now curly for whatever reason so my sister said "CONGRATULATIONS, CURLY FRY."
...yea.

thats my story.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. OR ELSE YOU'LL NEVER MEET ONE DIRECTION. [I don't know what voting has to do with One Direction, but I wouldn't question it if I were you, cause I'm the Queen, k? Queen of what you ask? That has yet to be decided, but I'm the Queen. OH, YEAH. I'M THE QUEEN OF TYPOS. (Speaking of which, the grammar in this is terrible. I wrote this at 1 AM bear with me) And Kool Kats. I'm the Kool Kat Queen. AWW, YEAH. Everyone call me that from now, thx, babes. Anyways, to the fanfiction! Niall's POV was based off of one of his tweets. If you don't read my author's notes, shame on youuuu, cause you're missing out on all of dis sexiness right here. lololol. i make myself laugh.

And that's the sad life of Elle.]

Again, VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. DO YOU WANT TO MEET ONE DIRECTION OR NOT!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??! Wow, that's an unnecessary amount of punctuation marks. Honey badger Elle don't care. Honey badger Elle don't give a shit. I owe my own cuss jar a dollar. A DOLLA MAKES ME HOLLA. I don't even watch that show. Okay, I need to stop talking. bai.

OH, AND THIS CHAPTER IS POORLY WRITTEN LIKE THE LAST ONE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M RUSHED. I JUST KIND OF VOMIT OUT WORDS. YAYYY.

Love you all,

da Kool Kat Queen. Kool Kat Kween. Oh, whatever. xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fae’s POV

 We arrived back at the hotel once Paul saved us after Harry’s phone finally got a signal. I hadn’t spoken a word to Harry or looked at him. NOT ONE WORD. I felt completely and utterly disgusted with both myself and him. I swung open the door of the penthouse tired and exhausted, hauling myself inside. 

Eponine looked up from the couch, where she and Liam sat, his arm around her shoulder and her cuddling into his chest, with everyone else. He pressed a kiss to her forehead, making her blush and look up at him, grinning. I was about to ask her what that was all about before she cut off my chance, turning to me.

 “What are those little red marks on your neck?” Eppy asked, her eyes squinting up as she examined my neck from the couch.

 I looked down the best I could to see I was covered with lovebites.

 Harry's lovebites.

Ew.

“...I got attacked....By a vacuum cleaner.”

“I can see that...” Sammi raised her eyebrows from the other side of the couch, across from Eppy, eyeing my ‘vacuum attack’ marks disbelievingly.

“Damn hoover.”

 “A very damn sexy hoover.” Curly smirked, walking up beside me, making me glare daggers at him and turn bright red. I really have the urge to get scissors and cut off his-

“Harry, can I talk to you for a second?” Liam asked, getting up off the couch. “Alone", he added.

Apparently ‘alone’ meant without us females, because all the boys got up, following Liam into another room, shutting the door behind them.