8. Biscuits Are Food, and Food Are Friends

I'm dedicating once again another chapter to _freefalling (Preciously niallssexybody.) OH, GOSH. SHE IS SO AMAZING. NIKKI, YOU ARE SO AMAZING. I SAID THAT TWICE. WHOOPS. This whole entire book is basically dedicated to her. I LOVE YOU, MUM AKA MY NUMBER ONE KOOL KAT AKA MY HUSBAND'S FRIEND'S WIFE. I already told you this, but you light up my world like nobody else. Seriously, if you don't already, go read her stories. SHE'S AN AMAZING MUM, AUTHOR, AND SHE HELPED ME SURVIVE THE GREAT CHAPTER EIGHT THIRD POV EPONIAM/NAMMI CRISIS OF TWENTY TWELVE. ALL THE AWARDS TO NIKKI. ♥ 
Also, is it said I had a huge giggle fit while editing my own chapter? Oh, my. I am so lame. Did everyone survive the apocalypse? IF YOU DID, YOU SHOULD VOTE SO I KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE. AND POSSIBLY COMMENT TOO. AND FAN. NO BIG DEAL. More votes, faster updates. PRETTY GOOD DEAL, ARR? That's Pirate talk for pretty good deal question mark, mind you. 

LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL MANIP  YAYCRACKSHIPS.TUMBLR.COM MADE. IT'S WONDERFUL. There's a video in the sidebar that I based a part of this off of, and one of the Little Mix Diaries is another video a part of this chapter is based on. Who actually reads my author's notes, by the way? I don't know why I keep raising my eyebrows suggestively at my laptop screen, but that's the beside the point. If you do, comment with your favorite ship from this story: Eponiam (Eponine+Liam), Farry (Fae+Harry), or Nammi (Niall+Sammi.) :D xx

KEEP DAT BEAUTIFUL FACE OF YOURS, DELICATE. xx

Niall’s POV

(Yes, I’m doing a Niall’s POV Omg I’m going to fail miserably dun dun here goes wheee lolol what's this grammar you speak of?)

Sammi and I made the wonderful mistake of staying up all night instead of taking the chance to sleep in an actual bed for the last time. We talked and ate food. It was perf, as the fangirls say.

By now, I think I know everything about her and she probably knows everything about me. I could listen to Sammi talk forever. I barely even noticed the hours going by. She put excitement into her stories and her face would light up as she told it, crinkles forming around her eyes when she smiled. Her facial expressions were absolutely priceless, and I’d easily lose myself in her crystal blue-grey eyes. 

She wasn’t wearing an ounce of makeup right now, but she didn’t need it. She was absolutely beautiful and perfect just the way she was right now. And just to think that last week she was crying because she didn’t feel beautiful or special because of some stupid hate. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans. They’re amazing, but sometimes they go a bit too far sometimes. Like calling my girlfriend a slag and other mean names. I mean, fake girlfriend.

I shook my head, trying to clear my head of these thoughts Sammi was my best girl friend. Not my girlfriend. I can’t be falling for her. No, I should say I am not falling for her.

Her gorgeous laugh rang out to my ears, pulling me from my thoughts, before she posed with a silly face. “Go ahead and take a picture. You’ve been staring at me for five minutes, Nialler. Something's on my face, innit?” I laughed too, a faint blush appearing on my cheeks, since she caught me staring at her.

“Well, if you insist.” I waggled my eyebrows at her, causing her to laugh, and pulled out my phone, taking a picture before showing it to her. She was cross eyed, causing us both to laugh.

“Very attractive.” I teased. She yawned, stretching.

“CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY SEX APPEAL.” She yelled out in a quiet voice, careful not to wake anyone, causing us both to burst out into more quiet laughter.