bonjour

okay, so i'm really sorry to be obnoxious and annoying again by continually updating this even though it's completed only to talk to you all, but i feel like it's much easier to communicate here.

anyways, i had a chapter up where i said i'd be writing a post-pita blurb for those who read my other books, but i'm not sure that i can do that anymore and i'm terribly sorry for the false hope. it's just that to me, i feel like the characters have grown and moved apart from me since i've grown. like, i still love my characters, but i feel like they're kind of living their own life in their own universe and it's wrong of me to disturb them again, you feel??

that actually sounds super creepy omg

i just wanted to say that i'm super sorry for disappearing again and i posted a message on my profile or whatever you kids are calling it these days, but if you didn't see it, i said: "okay. so, like. hi. i've been gone for forever and some really traumatic stuff happened, but some really amazing stuff happened too. i'm not entirely sure where i stand on continuing to write fanfiction, but i'm of course planning on continuing writing. i'm just not sure whether or not to publish it here. i don't really think anyone will read this, but thank you if you do and i love you! ♡♡♡"

basically, i think i might convert this account into more of a simple writing account rather than a one direction fanfiction account. i still love the boys with all of my heart, but i've found myself writing about other things. i'm not entirely sure whether or not i'll continue any of my current stories (though i might in the summer because i'm still in love with the characters i've created #narcisstic), so i'm just going to see what happens. also, i've been considering posting these sort of short stories/blurbs i've been writing because i do a prompt every day, but i don't know if anyone would read them el oh el.

but anyways (i keep saying that frick) i love all of you and thank you for reading this if you do and you're all the most precious flowers in a field of daisies!