Chapter 9

(Nariah's outfit for the fair)

(Nariah's POV)

   I haven't talked to Valerio in at least 2 months. He was dead ass serious when he said he will just stop messing with me. Whenever I had appointments with Angelica he would send her in by herself which is dumb as hell because she is just a little damn girl but it's whatever.

   I'm not about to fall into his little game. He can be childish and not act like an adult if he wants to but I'm not.

   I'm just now getting done cleaning off my tables and washing the dishes. When I walk out from the back I see Valerio and this gorgeous brunette girl holding onto his arm.

   I honestly didn't care I just had a problem with him bringing her here knowing I work here trying to make me jealous

   I honestly didn't care I just had a problem with him bringing her here knowing I work here trying to make me jealous. It doesn't work with me because it's stupid to try to make someone else jealous it starts too much shit.

"How how can I help you guys today?" I smile taking out my notepad.

"Hi I would like you guys special with a coke." She smiles up at me. She seemed hella nice.

"Ok I got that and you sir?" I turn towards Valerio.

"Can I have a cheeseburger please?" He looks everywhere else but me.

"Sure you guys order will be coming right up." I walk to the kitchen.

   After they ate and left with Valerio not sparing me a glance. I was fine with that. Now that I was off work I went over Alex house and got ready for the fair with him. I just needed something to take my mind off work, and Valerio.

   An hour later we were ready to go. I had on a black shirt that showed some boobies in the front but nothing major and some jeans. Alex and I got our wrist bands and ran towards the rides. As we were going around I felt as someone was watching me from a distance. When I look there was a guy dressed in all black that smirked and waved walking away from the fair. I shook it off and continued my day.

   After the day went by I got really sleepy and just decided to stay at Alex's house. We put on our PJ's and sat on the couch.

"Do what's been happening with that was sexy guy?" He asked as he was eating ice cream.

"Oh man I think that's done for. We haven't talked in 2 months." I shrugged.

"Damn that's a long ass time what happen?"

"He got mad cause I said that I wasn't his girl and shit then said since I'm not his girl then he was going to leave me alone." I grab the bucket of ice cream.

"Well why did you tell him that?" He sits up. "Don't you like him?"

"Well he came over one night drunk and he drove so you know how I feel about that, and I told him you know what I don't care what he does cause I'm not his girl to fucking check him and he got heated about that," I lean back on the couch. "And to answer your question I don't know if I like him because I know he has a lot of hoes."

"Well at least give it a try first before you go making final decisions." He suggested.

"Pfft yeah ok." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious Riah."

"Ok ok I got you." A second later the door bell rung. "You want to get that or me?"

"You." He smiles sheepishly.

   Rolling my eyes getting up I got to the door and open it. On the other side was a huge box with a card on top. I slid the box in the house and ripped the card off.

"Alex someone sent you a gift!" I yelled to him.

"Ooh what is it." He came running in.

"How the hell would I know." I shrugged.

   He opens the card, reads it, and drops it with a mouth hanging wide open. He shakes his head looking at me.

"What, what's wrong?!?" I ask frantically.

"Honey that card or gift wasn't for me and I don't think you should read the card or open the box." He warned me with huge eyes.

"Oh come on Alex it can't be that bad." I move around him to pick up the card.

   As I pick it up ignoring the pleas of Alex not to read it, I start reading. 'You really thought I was going to leave you alone bambina? Well you thought wrong. I see that you are at another mans house. Mhmmm what a fucking WHORE you are. Let's get one thing straight Nariah I want you and I get what I want even if that means I have to KILL to get what I want. If you think I'm bluffing then just go ahead and look into the box.             
A presto innamorato.'

Love, VDR

   As I was reading the words that stick out the most was 'kill' and 'whore'. Like no this asshole didn't call me a whore just for going over a mans house.

   I walk over to the box and start to unwrap it. As soon as I start to take the lid off a repellent scent hit my nose. I look inside to see a mans head with his eyes open staring at me. I didn't scream, I didn't cry but Alex did. I just sat there and looked at him feeling sympathy. My nosed flared and my breathing was getting heavier. I was livid.

   After getting Alex to calm down he kept repeating over and over that I shouldn't see Valerio anymore. I was thinking the same thing I just had to pay him one last visit since he wants to be big and bad ass and kill people because he's mad, and call me a FUCKING WHORE THAT SON OF A BITCH. My phone rings cutting off my thoughts and I answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello."

"Hello bambina I hope you've got my gift." I can hear him smiling though the phone.

"Yes I did Valerio and trust when I see you it's not going to be nothing pretty. You need to leave me alone." I hang up.

   A second later I get a text message with a word that put a lot of emotions in me like fear, irritation, confusion, and anger.

   It read 'Never'

~Ok is it me or does it seem like Valerio has lost his shit? Whose head was that in the box? What will Nariah do when she comes across him? Find out in the next chapter😘😘~