Useless • Han Solo

Requested by @stiff_pancakes_rock <33

"HAN!" I yelled as the Falcon lurched, jerking me to the side and slamming me against the wall, a knob slamming into my eyebrow, breaking it. It started bleeding into my eye as I pushed my self off the wall and tried to get my bearings on the shaky ground.

"I know!! I know!! I'm working on it!!" Han annoyed yelled in response, frantically but purposefully hitting the controls. I tried to sit in the chair but I was jerked forward, falling into Chewie awkwardly. I got an unpleasant mouthful of fur but both of us were fine and Chewie helped me stand.

"Han what are you doing!? Get us out of here!!" I yelled over the sound of small rocks hitting the outside of the ship as I sat in the chair, holding tight onto the armrests.

"What do you think I'm trying to do!?" he yelled angrily. I grunted in frustration. Han slammed his hands onto the controls and stood up. "Why don't you try it!? Oh you can't, because your useless!!" He yelled angrily, storming out. Chewie called out angrily. His words felt like a knife to the chest.

Han was the man I loved, the one I trusted more than anyone, the person who's opinion mattered the most to me. And he just called me useless.

I pushed myself forward and slid into his chair. I looked at the intimidating controls as she ship shuttered with each rock that hit. A tear slipped down my cheek and my determination pulled me through.

I started pressing buttons that seemed right and pushed the ship forward, maneuvering it awkwardly thought the meteor field.

After a while we finally made it out. Chewie stood up almost immediately and walked to the common room. I could hear Chew yell at Han. I smiled and laughed. Just happy that at least someone would stand up for me.

The yelling stopped. I heard footsteps coming towards the cockpit. I stood up and started to walk out.

"Al! Stop, I'm sorry." Han said. I didn't stop, hearing his voice pissed me off. "Look I'm sorry!" He said following me. "You got us out of there I'm proud of you, you're not useless!" He said grabbing my wrist. I turned sharply and slapped him. "I deserved that." He said. I clenched my jaw.

"You're an asshole." I said.

"What do you think Chewie was yelling at me for five minutes?" He asked sarcastically, Chewie had said a lot more but paraphrased he called Han an asshole.

"Chewies a better boyfriend than you." I said crossing my arms.

"I-" he stopped himself from disputing that. "You're right again, but kissing Chewie is like kissing a dirty hairbrush." I cringed and Chewie cried out angrily. Acknowledging he could hear that.

"How would you know?" I asked jokingly.

"Expirence." He said leaning forward to kiss me. I dodged him. He sighed. "Look, I'm really sorry I said what I said, I was just... Freaking out" he admitted. I lifted my eyes to meet his. They were big and practically glittering. My heart started to hurt. "I don't know..." He paused struggling with showing his soul. "I don't know what I'd do if you died." He said quickly.

I paused for a second, taking that in. Then in one swift motion I slapped my hand on the side of his face, half grabbing his hair and pulled him into a deep kiss. He pulled away after a second.

"So you forgive me?" He asked.

"Oh no, you're still in the dog house." I said half joking. "But basically, yes, I forgive you." I kissed him again.

------------------

Thank you so much for all of the requests!! They're so helpful and inspiring. They really motivate me to write.

The other ones will come soon.

Don't forget to comment, vote, follow and request!!

Thanks!! <3333