You're an Idiot • Poe Dameron

So here's another Poe one shot. Idk whether to say sorry or you're welcome.

Just chose for yourself

Enjoy

Thanks <33333

-----------///------------

"You're an idiot Poe Dameron!" I said holding the small compressor in my palm. "If you put this compressor on this hyper drive, your ship'll blow!"

"Ah dammit! I played 1,000 credits for that. The man said it would work!" He said aspirated.

"Well he told ya wrong!" I said dropping it into my tool box lazily. Poe groaned throwing his head back. I laughed.

"Well sorry" he said scratching the back of his head. Frankly he should've known this compressor wouldn't work.

"Y'know, somethings I think you do this on purpose, just to see me." I flirted, winking at him.

"Maybe." He winked. I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"You're an idiot." I said.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He said.

"Nah, you defiantly are." I said. He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Agree to disagree." He said winking. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the base.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Somewhere you'll like." He said. He pulled me inside the base. I nervously wiped my greasy hands on my too-big dirty tan tunic and then pushed some of my hair back behind my ear.

We passed many officers and troopers who looked at me strangely. I was a mess and I was being pulled by Poe.

We rounded a corner and pulled me into a room.

There was a droid sitting on the floor. A broken droid, and parts and tools were laid on the floor. I gasped and turned to Poe smiling widely. He remembered.

"You asshole!" I yelled and hit his arm. He laughed.

"Happy Birthday!" He said.

"Wow this is just..." I walked over to the droid and put my hand on its cold metal body. It was an R4-D5. The perfect droid for me, an Astromech that helps with building. I plopped onto the floor in front of it and picked up a few pieces of the droid. "Wow." I said.

Poe laughed and I looked back at him. He was smiling widely at me and leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"No ones every done anything this nice for me before." I said sincerely.

"You deserve it." He said.

"Come here, I'm gonna teach you how to do this shit." I said reaching out towards him.

He walked over to me and sat next to me. I picked up a Harris wrench and popped open one of the metal side panels. I looked at the inner workings analyzing.

"Here, this is a K'runa drive." I said pointing to the drive. "It controls the amount of pressure that goes to the wheels" I said patting the wheel deck.

"Mmhmm" he nodded. I looked at him through my peripheral vision, he wasn't looking at the droid. His eyes were locked on me. I ignored it.

I pressed a compartment and it slid open. I smiled and laughed a bit.

"This is for memory sticks," I turned to him grinning and laughing, he smiled at me, no one had ever looked at me like he did. I brushed it off. " I don't know who uses those anymore but-" I was interrupted by his lips pressed to mine. I was surprised, but not that surprised.

I pulled away.

"Butsomepeopleprobablystilluse'em" I said quickly as possible then returning to his lips. I felt him smile and he pulled away, pressing his forehead against mine.

"You're so hot when you talk shop." He said, I laughed and reached up to his head and ran my fingers through his hair. "I don't know why I didn't do this earlier."

"Because you're an idiot Poe Dameron."