Blind • Kylo Ren

Requested by @TheAlphaElise

I hooked my leg around his body and slammed him down with all the force and momentum I could muster. The alien was about three times my size, but I still ended up on top, straddling his stomach, digging my heels into his side and pulling out my dagger.

"I told you not to judge me by my size." I said cheerfully, smiling widely. He growled up at me. I pressed the razor sharp dagger the side of his green tinted neck. All of his skin was green tinted, his eyes were emerald green to match, his hair was sunflower yellow and in a curly mop on the top of his head. He really looked ridiculous. "Your turn now Ren." I said.

"Thank you, Y/N." Kylo said bowing his head slightly. I smiled saying you're welcome. He moved to right next to the man's head and looked down at him. "Tell me where the new plans are." He ordered.

"I don't know where they are." The man said.

"You do, tell me where they are." Kylo said getting angry.

"I don't I swear!" the man yelled unconvincing me.

After a few minutes of that back and forth, Kylo finally did something different.

"Kill him." He ordered me. A smile grew on my lips and I tightened the grip on my dagger. The man's eyes widened and his mouth started forming the word no. Before he could cry out, in one slick smooth motion I pulled the dagger around his neck, slicing deep and cutting his neck open. His milky green blood squirted out unexpectedly and landed on my face and in my eyes.

At first everything was fine, but when I started trying to wipe the blood off of my face and out of my eyes it started to burn. It felt like my face and eyes were on fire. I screamed and fell back, clawing at my face trying to get the blood off. It was no use. The last thing I saw was the cloudy image of Kylo's mask looking down at me.

-----------------------

I stood on the matted floor of the training room, listening to Azai punching a punching bag and fiddling with a wooden sword. I wasn't allowed to use real swords or lightsabers since I lost my sight. Which was bullshit. I could still fight, they just didn't believe me.

I twirled the sword at my side, getting into stance once it came back around. I started sparring with no one. Lunging and blocking imagined attacks from my non existent opponent. I sensed someone behind me and decided to let them watch for a moment, but then I had to speak up.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked lowering my sword.

"Very much." Kylo said. I noticed the silence finally, how long was I sparring alone? "How'd you know I was here?"

"Snoke taught me Force sight a while back, when I was a kid, I'm still not very good at it but I'm getting better. Learning by necessity I guess." I said laughing slightly.

"Yeah." Kylo said, he didn't sound as cheerful as I was.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, well yes....." He paused awkwardly, he sounded nervous. "I'm sorry." He said.

"It wasn't your fault." I said letting the tip of the wooden blade touch the ground.

"It was, I ordered-"

"The blood to squirt into my eyes? For his blood to be acidic? You couldn't have known." I said.

"You never cease to amaze me." He said breathlessly. I broke into a smile. I sensed him come closer to me, I felt his hand touch my cheek gently. A shiver went down my spine, his touch tingled on my now hyper sensitive skin. My eyes darted around, unsure where to land, what to do. They were just useless orbs in my head now. His thumb softy touched the rough scarred skin around my eyes. Immediately making me conscious of my scars. I tilted my head down, about to pull away but his lips connected with mine and pulled my head back up.

I dropped the wooden sword and put my hand on his cheek. Feeling his soft face as we kissed passionately. I could feel every bump, every imperfection on his perfect face. His hands went through my hair gingerly, everywhere his fingers touched tingled for seconds afterward.

He pulled away and pressed our foreheads together, that wasn't our first kiss, but it was the by far the best. He laughed breathlessly and I smiled widely, not entirely sure why he was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked lightly running my hand up his side, he was just wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

"Because I love you, I just realized that." He said, he sounded happier then I'd ever heard him. I started laughing too. I felt him tense up and kind of pull away. "Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Because I just realized I love you too." I said smiling. His arms slithered around my waist and he pulled my body against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he buried his face in the crook of my neck, I could feel him smiling against my skin. He hugged me so tight I thought my lungs might collapse.