Chapter 1- 2 weeks ago

My first ever rilaya fanfic and
this is quite a long chapter so sorry but you know ...this should be interesting...

              I was sure she didn't 'like me at all. This girl was nothing but mean to me that's when she even spoke to me. She would sit at the back of the class and I could practically feel her eyes burning into the back of my head and I didn't dare to look back. Last time she had too much power over me...last time...

I couldn't take it anymore I could practically feel her presence behind me, her eyes locked onto me sent shivers down my spine whether I could see it or not.
        As I looked behind me I was hit with immediate regret as her face twisted into anger and then whilst  the look of fear spread across my face she smirked before grabbing a pen from her leather jacket and writing something down.
       I turned around not wanting to even contemplate what was going to happen ne...
'umm Mr Matthews may I go to the bathroom' my thoughts were interrupted by her voice.
         I turned again to see Maya pulling off her infamous innocent face with her hand raised in the air. She glanced at me and that all too chilling smirk ran across her features again. I didn't know what she was up to but I turned and silently begged my father not to let her go.
'Fine maya but no funny business' he spoke,even against my mental curses.
'I don't know what you're talking about sir' she fake gasped whilst holding her hand to her heart in mock offence.
He rolled his eyes and turned back to write on the board ignoring her remark.
     My fist clenched as I stared straight ahead until my face twisted, eyes closed, head down ready for what would happen next. The next thing I heard was the door opening and closing. The confusion was evident on my face as I cautiously opened one eye then another to find I was still alive...hmmm.
        I looked up to find her at the door pointing down. At first I didn't understand and looked around at the other students who were focused on the work on there desks taking notes as Mr Matthews continued to teach. She was aggravated and pointed at my desk and I saw it...the paper she had previously been writing on:
'Get out of class and meet me in the bathroom' was written across it. 
        I looked up and on impulse I shook my head no and she glared at me,then tilted her head to the side and mouthed 'yes'. This time I realised it was probably better to go now rather than have her find me after class... I couldn't even imagine the consequences I mean she was the badass of the school. I sigh, nodded my head and then she disappeared from view.
'Dad may I be excused' I spoke up
'Is everything okay honey?' He questioned and I just nodded.
'Okay Riley' then he came over to me to whisper 'but I am your teacher in school so maybe refrain from calling me dad in these situations because it may seem like I'm giving you special treatment' he smiled and that kind of made me laugh because it was true.He would tell me this all the time but it felt weird calling him Mr Matthews so I would unintentionally disobey his request. So I then got up to leave.
        When I got to the bathroom I took a deep breath and entered but Maya wasn't there. I walked to the mirror and just stared at my reflection sighing in relief. I leant over the sink and splashed my face with water. The cool water on my skin was relaxing as I felt droplet travel down my face.
       My calming mood instantly changed however because when I opened my eyes the door slammed shut and there in the reflection I saw her... Maya Hart. I turned around and me being the idiot I am, without thinking,tried to say
'Hey' but my voice sounded weak.
'Hey' she spoke moving closer to me with this weird look in her eyes. She stopped a metre away. And just stared at me. After what felt like forever I snapped
'Look I'm sorry I looked at you and that I annoy you or what...' And I stepped towards her to show I wasn't scared.
'Ah ah ah' she held her hand up and I immediately stopped. I didn't want to obey everything she said but I was just afraid of what would happen. God I felt like a child being scolded by a parent.
      She still just stared at me not saying anything until I heard her whisper something like 'damn'... this confused me. And she walked closer. My heart rate quickened, I presume out of fear and I tried to stop myself from stuttering as I spoke my mind
'What are you doing' I spoke more nervous then I was before moving towards the wall.
'What did you think I asked you here for' she smiled following my every movement, that wicked grin on her face showing how much she was enjoying being in control.
'Umm like you're luring me into a trap so you could beat me up because I made eye contact with you and that's not okay' saying it out loud made it seem absolutely ridiculous like this girl would want to hurt me just because I looked at her.
      Never less when she stepped the final step closer I retreated back.
'Hmmmm' is all she said. I get it shes the badass of the school, all mysterious and that but why she gotta be so blunt.
'Hmmmm??' I questioned gaining a little confidence.
'I just want to talk' she smirked mischievously again.
'you wanna talk to m-me??' I asked. I thought she didn't like me let alone want to engaged in conversation with me.
'Yeah and other things but for now talk' what the hell did she mean by that?! She moved so close to me and I flinched a little, but  she seemed to be reaching for something behind me. Then she stepped back holding out a towel for me.
I just looked at her again confused. 'You're looking a little wet there she smirked at her own innuendo whilst I brought my hand up to touch my face. I took the towel with my other hand and wiped my face before moving away from her again.
She stepped closer and with each step she took I stepped back until my confidence dropped as my back hit the edge of the sink.
'Um...well...okay talk' she was now so close to me I could practically feel her breath on my face. She started to lean in, my breathing quicken and I panicked but I was frozen still. This time I didn't flinch because I didn't want too.
        Her lips brushed my ear as she said 'I want to know what you think of me' a slight seduction in her voice showing.
'What I think of you?? Why??' The confusion once again replacing my fear and the fact that my knees were going weak.
'I dunno you just seem...' She moved away from my ear and I tried not to show that I missed it. Wait?! I missed it...no I'm  just scared of her not attracted to her that would be weird. She looked me in the eyes '...to be scared of me is all...I want to know why'
'Y-You...you well a-are the scariest girl in school. I don't know any one t-t-that isn't scared...' She leaned closer 'of you' and I let out a sigh of relief as I managed to finish my sentence. 
       'Hmmm' she said again a look in her eyes that I couldn't recognise. I had the sudden urge to kiss her, her lips looked so inviting her eyes so dark yet irresistible her...
'What is happening?' I snapped out of the trance by the sound of my own voice involuntarily speaking my thoughts allowed. She sigh and seem to look regretful for almost a moment.
'God what am I doing' she breathily spoke to her self stepping back a little. Then once again looked at me. Without warning there was a force on my shoulder and an aching pain in my back. She had forcefully pushed me against the sink and her anger seemed to rise again.
        'I think I liked it better when she was being all mysterious' I thought to myself before I heard her speak again.
'You're right you know' she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt pushed me against the wall
'You shouldn't make eye contact with me' at this statement I immediately averted my eyes. Never in my life have I been so afraid of someone yet I still didn't hate her the way she seemed to hate me. She turned my face towards her and leaned even closer. Then I felt her breath on my lips as she began to talk in a low menacing voice.
'I'm Maya' she states 'you don't look me in the eyes honey' was her last words before she let go of me took a step back then turned to leave.
'Wait!' I unwillingly shouted. She turned on her heals as I figured out what my next sentence would be 'we didn't even talk??' Thank god I thought of something. But she just smirked again, God that smirk, and left, leaving me clueless about what to do now.

I remember that day so clear it was only 2 weeks ago but since then I had had limited encounters with the girl. Once at lunch when she stole my peaches off my tray and left for no reason. And another in class when Sir had asked me to counteract her statement on WW1 to create a debate. 
        So this time as I could sense her staring I stayed focused on my work.There was no way I was turning round...she's Maya hart you can't look her in the eyes unless you have a death wish.
       I felt a hand on my arm however and I froze then I glanced up to see Maya  smiling at me and it looked...genuine?
'Meet me today after school.' She whispered.
'Why?' I questioned.
'No questions just do it' her smile fading, so I quickly said 'okay' before I got on her bad side 'but..'
'Are you really gonna go there' she challenged.
'I'm...'
'Miss Hart what are you doing out of your seat?' Our teacher questioned ready to yell at Maya before she turned and said without a moment of thought.
'I was just asking Riley for a pencil sharpener?' And out of nowhere she holds up a broken pencil.
'Umm yes I uhh don't have one...sorry' I tried to go along with it.
'I have one' the teacher said before muttering 'good lord 16 and in high school and they still have no stationary' holding one out to her.
     When Maya was sharpening her pencil at the bin I just watched her with a certain curiousness. She side glanced at me. Shit! I've been caught but I couldn't tear my eyes away so I continued to stare. She obviously noticed this, winked at me and then begun laughing under her breath to herself as my eyes widen and I...began to blush?!
     I don't understand anything. I thought she didn't like me at all? I knew I didn't like her! But I'm blushing over her...a girl! Hell! I'm blushing over Maya!!...Maya Hart. The girl who didn't like me at all...I think. 

   So I had this idea and just went with it. I love GMW and the ship Rilaya so I'm hoping to make this story good but it will just be a whatever I write happens so no storyline is planned. Comment some ideas if you want or what you think :p