Chapter 14 (Unedited)

CHAPTER 14

The next morning I woke up and my head was pounding. I felt like I was hung over from drinking to much, but I didn’t drink anything last night. I sat up on the edge of the bed and moaned from my head pounding louder. I stood up and my legs felt like jell-o under me. I made my way to the bathroom and instantly got sick. I put my head on the side of the commode trying to make sense of everything. The headache and the way my body felt didn’t make any sense to me.

After sitting there for a few minutes I started to feel better. I got up and took some aspirin and made my way back to the bedroom. I sat back down on the end of my bed and thought about everything I saw in my dream. It just didn’t make sense to me. I wanted to lay back down and go to sleep, but it was already 9:30. We had to leave soon. I put my robe on and walked out to the kitchen. “Morning ladies.” I said with a huge yawn.

“Good morning!” Angie exclaimed. “Late night?”

“You could say that.” I said pouring me a cup of coffee.

“So, what was it like?” Emily said.

I turned and leaned on the island facing them. “Amazing!”

“So, spill it!” Angie exclaimed clapping her hands together.

“Well, his house is huge and amazing. The only way to describe it is a mansion. All the rooms that I saw were huge. The house has an atrium, indoor swimming, and even a ball room.”

“So, he’s loaded?” Emily asked

“I don’t know, but it appears that his family is.” I knew he had money. He paid Luke 6 million at least to leave me alone. “That’s not what matters. I had a wonderful time with him last night. We talked about everything, and I really enjoyed his company.”

“So, what happened? Why did you get home so late?” Emily raised both of her eyebrows.

“Just what I told you.”

Emily smirked, “What no hanky…”

“Don’t even Emily!” I pointed a finger at her. “You know I have a rule against that, but he did kiss me.” I felt my mind go dreamy and I couldn’t stop the smile on my face.

“When will you see him again?” Angie asked with stars in her eyes.

“Tuesday!” I felt my smile grow bigger. “He’s coming to Tampa for the week. Next Friday I will come back here with him and meet his family. He wants me to go to some big party that they are having Saturday.”

“You are meeting the family already?” Emily raised a brow. “Your serious?”

“I am serious.” I said in my serious voice and then giggled. “I don’t, Em, there is something about him. Something I really like and I can’t put my finger on it. He’s different than anyone I have ever known.”

“Just take it easy girly! Remember what happened last time you fell head over heels for someone so quick.”

I rolled my eyes at her. “I’m not in love wit him and he’s totally different than Luke.”

“I just want you to take it easy.”

“I am. I promise.” Finished the last of my coffee and went to the pot to get more. It was warm in the house for some reason so I took my robe off, and leaned back over the island. “What do I have to do this week?” I asked Angie.

“Well, Monday your day is full. Tuesday you have two shoots, and a lunch with Howard. Other than that I can rearrange the rest of the week for next week. It’s a pretty light week for you.”