Chapter Fourteen: The Club & The After Math (Part II)

Here's the next part of the chapter. Enjoy!

Angel

It wasn’t too often that I actually was pissed and showed it, but this time I was really upset. This nigga had the nerve to be in my space making commands that obviously wouldn’t fall through with. The nigga was weak as fuck and the sooner he realized that, then the better off he was. He had a close bond with Keish that if I had would’ve long ago turned into something more than friendship. He couldn’t do for her like I could. He wasn’t even suitable for her. Not even remotely. It was no wonder why she wasn’t with him.

Damn I had been enjoying that moment before he’d came bringing his pouty brat whining ass over.

“You alright?” Keish asked after we were parked at the club.

I looked over at her and nodded my head. “Yeah, I’m cool. Take more than punk ass nigga like him to dull my shine,” I said, grinning.

Opening the car door, I stepped out and waked over to her side of the car. As she closed her door, I hit the locks and wrapped an arm around her waist. She instantly tensed and moved as if to pull away from me. I wasn’t having that shit. She’d liked the attention that I gave to her earlier, which just went further in proving the point that she wanted me and she was in denial.

Not for long.

Tonight, I was going to get Keish to loosen up some. I was going to show her what it was like to have a nigga like me on her arm. I’d show her what it was like to be seduced by Angeles DeAngelo.

Tugging her as close to me as humanly possible, I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. For a moment we stood by the car and waited for the others to catch up. I still wasn’t pleased with this set up. It was too out in the open. Any random nigga with good aim could aim at one of us with a silencer and shoot. They’d wanted to come though and I wasn’t letting Keish go alone without me being present. Too many weak niggas like Tio would be trying to push up on her and shit.

Still wasn’t happy with that nigga.

When everyone was parked we headed over to the entrance, walking past the numerous people in line. I knew the bouncer here and he knew me. He was one of my sellers. This was another reason why I had decent business. I had ideals on what to do when selling. I treated drug dealing like a business. Niggas were profiled and followed for a few weeks just to see if they were working undercover or not. I didn’t even talk business with niggas over the first few meet ups. None of my workers were allowed to do so either. The few that had questioned it had wound up in jail on their own because they knew better than to let the truth flow through those lips. It’d be much worse for them if they spilled. I knew people who were in jail. True soldiers. Some were the same who had taught me about the game.

After entering the club with Keish and the others, I turned to look at that weak ass nigga that thought he was doing something big. Shit, I was half amused at the nigga for thinking that he stood a chance and for thinking he was running some shit. He was lucky he was Keish friend...

If he hadn't been then I would've already been upside his head, if not burying him. She'd be pissed if something happened to him and knowing her she'd blame me for the shit, regardless of if I had something to do with it or not.

Tugging her closer to me, I watched the attention that seemed to be centered on us. I didn't mind it. I already knew that hos thought I was fine and niggas were amazed by Keish. Who wouldn't be?

We made a good team. I knew that. I was just waiting on her to realize how good of a team we were together.

"You know I'm not even here for this," she said, suddenly. "How the hell I'm gone have fun with you all up on me like this?"