Chapter Six: Don't Try Me

Sorry, this is short, but I've been sorta busy with things these past two days. I have work in under 9 hours and I wanted to get this chapter to you. So, off to bed I go. Y'all gone let me wake up to some good ass comments, right? Lol

I'll make it up to you all tomorrow/today. After work I'm going to write a long chapter. I'll try to aim for like 8-10 pages. xD

Anyway, I have another urban fiction book but it's under my other account. You should check it out. :) It's the external link.

Also, follow me on Twitter @MinnieLeisAnderson Facebook: MaLeisa Goosby. Instagram: MinnieLeisAnderson

Chapter Six: Don't Try Me

After the cops left I headed for the water. This water was much better than the water at the old beach. The old beach's water had been contaminated with people having sex in it, floating condoms and everything. I'd gone to that beach, but never once had I gotten in. Miguel had been one of the fools who had gotten into the water and had sex. A little eight year old girl had caught him and her mom fucking in the water.

I shook my head sending water droplets flying at that memory. That boy was trifling fa'real. He was beyond trifling. He had no care for privacy. I seriously wouldn't be shocked if he was secretly in some club where they had orgies and shit all the time. That'd be funny as hell.

Diving back into the water, I enjoyed the thrill of being in water that they used chlorine in every night to clean it. This water was clean, but I was still going to shower afterwards. I swam for a good twenty minutes before getting out of the water. When my feet touched the sand, I leaned over to the side slightly took my hair and twisted. Water fell to the ground soaking the sand. After a while, I stepped forward and grinned.

Natasha was standing less than five feet away talking to Angel and some other man. Both were looking at her intently. The man with an expression of admiration. Every few seconds his eyes roamed down her body, before going to her face. If she had been a friend of mine, I'd have congratulated her on the fine admirer, then I would've slapped her and told her to stay away from Angel and all of his crew members. I guess the fact that LaTaya, Natasha, and Trina had been around him and were still living was a good thing.

I turned my head when Trina walked past purposely bumping into me. "You betta watch

where the hell you going, bitch," I snapped, walking over and shoving her shoulder in return.

Anyone else and I'd have just said, "Excuse you." She was a whole different story. I didn't like that bitch one bit. If it was up to me, she'd never get anywhere near Tio, Miguel or Ale. She was always flirting with people. She acted like she didn't know how to keep her legs closed.

She rolled her eyes and turned tossing her hair over her shoulder. For a moment, she didn't say anything she just stood watching me. Trina was one of those pretty girls admittedly. She had long dark hair, brown eyes, and a pretty face that was deceivingly innocent looking. No, I wasn't hating on the ho-she was just a man crazy one. Probably was LaTaya fault. She was thirty-two years old and still acted a damn fool over men.

"You were in my way," she retorted.

I glared at her. "And when yo jaw in the way of my fist don't say I didn't warn you," I snapped, balling my fist up.

She looked at me for a moment, before scoffing. "Please, bitch, don't go there. I will fuck you up. Just like Taya fucked up that ignorant ho ass bitch Ambrianna."

For a moment, I just stood there looking at her. I swear if a person could see red then that was what I would be seeing. I'd be a bull and she'd be that damn red clothe that people waved around in the arena to get the bull to charge. I know this ho was out of her mind. She had to be. I know she didn't just talk about Ambrianna like that, knowing that she wasn't here to protect herself. I'd go to jail fucking around on this bitch.