38. The End

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

"Hinata."

There was a silence and I moved my hands to my baby bump. Tears began to gather in my eyes as we stood there, frozen.

"Y-you're home!" Tenten moved to hug me.

She stopped when she noticed my own pregnant stomach. Her eyes widened then she looked around, seeing everyone and also noticing Sakura.

"And pregnant..."

"You're one to talk."

She grabbed my hands in hers and smiled immensely. I returned the smile and then her face went blank.

"They're all here right now."

"All?" Sakura asked.

"All. Mikoto, Fugaku, Hiashi, Neji, Hanabi, Konohamaru..."

A smile made it's way to my face and I turned to Naruto. His face wasn't as excited as mine but I pulled him down to me.

"Let's go in?"

Naruto grabbed my hand and nodded.

"Don't let go." His voice was laced with protectiveness.

"Never." I smiled.

I turned my attention back to Tenten who had her hands on the back of her hips, supporting her weight.

"Can we go inside?" Itachi asked.

I looked up at him and saw his emotions in his eyes.

"Brace yourselves." Tenten sighed and turned back into the mansion.

I looked at the wooden floor and took the first step across the threshold. Naruto still held my hand tightly and the Uchihas followed in behind us.

"No, we're moving into together now." I heard Konohamaru.

"It's just a little too fa--"

"Fast?" Hanabi said. "We've been married a year now and I didn't see you complain when it was Hinata, and look what happened with her."

I stopped walking and my heart sank into my chest.

That's what she thinks of me?

My own sister... What does everyone else think? My life is good, but them?

I felt my heart break thinking of my sister. But I came here for a reason, I want to be with them. I love my life now, I love the people in it... But I want a piece of my old life back. I want my son to know his family.

He's not gonna be raised in hate.

My courage filled again and I walked fast, past Tenten and practically dragging Naruto.

I turned into the living room and before anyone had time to react...

"What happened was she went on to have a happy life and married the man she loves and now is expecting a child." I said quickly.