26. Reconcile

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

Sweet.Kami.Sama.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the ocean from outside the window. It didn't seem to be storming but it was still drizzling a little bit.

I can't move...

I looked down to see two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and our legs tangled together. I blushed since we were still... Indecent.

I smiled as I placed my arms on top of his. I didn't know I could be so happy, not even when I was little and dreamt of princesses and fairy tales.

"N-Naruto.... Honey?"

I wiggled a bit, trying to wake him up.

Why do we have to get up? Nah, I'll let him sle--

"Ohayo hime." Naruto kissed the back of my neck.

So he's up...

"Ohayo Naru."

It was silence for a little while. Naruto pulled me closer and then reached his arms to grab my hands. Our fingers intertwined and the sunlight was pouring into the room.

"Sakura painted your nails?" He asked, looking at my fingers.

I laughed a bit at his random question.

"Yeah..."

Naruto's lips made soft kisses along my neck and shoulders. I smiled and blushed at the same time.

"Hime, turn around." Naruto kissed my neck again.

I shivered and slowly turned to face my lover. I looked up at him and his blue eyes sparkled with joy.

Naruto pulled me up to his lips and pressed his lips onto mine. My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

We separated and he hugged me tightly.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Hmm.... Perfect." I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Are you sure? I mean when I--"

"Naruto, I told you that that was natural."

"Well ok."

"And you? How do you feel?" I looked up at him.

"Wonderful." He squeezed me tighter which made me blush.

We remained in each other's embrace. I closed my eyes and began to drift off, last night's effects on me were still drugging my senses.

Knock knock knock

"Um... Hinata!? Can I come in?! My clothes are in there!" I heard a deep voice called from the other side of the door.