2. Interview

Naruto's POV

"A butler."

Say what?

"A butler?"

"A butler."

"Wha-- A butler?"

"Yes. A butler." Kakashi deadpanned.

"I'm not made for getting tea, Sensei." I crossed my legs.

"Well it's not just that Naruto. You'll technically be a body guard for her."

"Her? Who is this?" I made a curious face.

"Hinata Hyuga. The heiress of the Hyuga Diamond Mines. Her old one is retiring, so I took the opportunity--"

"Diamond Mines? Pffffftt.... Who wants to be bossed around by some rich snob?"

"Naruto, don't start. Look. You'll need a job so you can save money when--"

"When I'm too old to stay here. I know Sensei, but I'm only seventeen...I still have one year."

"The more ya save, the better. Plus she's just around your age so you might get along. But don't try anything, she's engaged."

"But isn't she sixteen?"

"To the Uchiha boy, it's for the businesses."

"I still don't want to do this Kakashi."

"But you will cause it's my job to look after you. You'll need to meet with Lord Hiashi, but they're desperate so as long as you act somewhat decent... You'll most likely get the job." He said.

"Ok... When do we go?"

I was still hesitant about this, but I guess it's better than messing with the kids here all day.

"Tomorrow... Oh. One other thing."

"What now?"

"This is a live in job. If you get this job you'll be living there."

"Nani?! I'll be out of here?!"

I stood up with a slight smile on my face.

"Hey! Shush! Kate is finally asleep!" Iruka huffed, as he entered the lounge.

"Gomen Iruka."Kakashi bowed his head in respect.

He turned and left to tend to the kids.

"I'll really be out of here Kakashi?" I sat back down.

"Well technically yes, but... There will be rules to follow and you can't do whatever you want."

"Still! It's a change of scenery. I'll be ready by... What time do I need to be ready?" I scratched the back of my head.

"Eleven am, so I'll come by around ten-thirty." Kakashi got up.

"Ok, I'll be ready."

"You better not blow this kid."

"I won't. Arigato Kakashi-Sensei. Ok, I gotta go help Iruka with the kids. Arigato." I bowed my head and ran off.

Hinata's POV (the next day)

Blue eyes, blonde hair, whisker marked cheeks.
Blue eyes, blonde hair, whisker--

"Hinata? Are you listening to me? Dad is interviewing your new butler today!" Hanabi shook me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. That's nice I suppose."