36. Perfect Present

-5 Years Later-

-5 Years Later-

Hinata's POV

Happily married with kids.

That's what I am.

........

Just kidding.

(A/N Troll :D)

But I am happily married to Naruto Uzumaki.

Sakura is a nurse at the local hospital and I also work at the hospital, as a secretary. Sasuke, Naruto and Shikamaru opened a bar that is very successful.

The sand siblings and Itachi all have jobs in the mayor's office. We've all become very good friends over the years we've spent together.

Hanabi..... Is married.

I knew this would happen when she turned seventeen. Mikoto told us on one of the times we called.

But at least it was Konohamaru, the one she truly loves. It turned out that either way, married or not, there still would've been a merger between the Uchiha and Hyuga.

I grew like three more inches but Naruto? He's a foot taller than me now... So is Sasuke, Itachi, Shikamaru, Gaara, Kankuro.... Even Temari and Sakura are a few inches taller than me.

Sasuke had stopped his duck butt hair style and just leaves it loose now, I miss his hair though. Naruto had cut his short and Sakura maintained her short hair style.

I hadn't really changed much, just grew a bit. I feel like I'm forgetting something....

Oh right! Temari is pregnant! Seven months to be exact. We're all really excited for the baby.

Well tomorrow is Christmas and it is still hot here in Suna. It would get very cold in the evenings though.

We still lived in the apartments that we were first given but we had decorated and made it our own.

Although we'll have to get a bigger house soon.... This one only has one bedroom.

We need at least two now.

"Tadaima!" Naruto called from the front door.

I walked out from the kitchen to greet my husband.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Good... Tiring. The delivery truck didn't get there until eleven so we ran short on Miller and Budweiser." Naruto slid off his shoes and sat back on the couch.

"Well dinner is done, you wanna plate?"

He nodded and I walked back into the kitchen. I had made some ramen with steamed dumplings.

I'll tell him now.

I served us and walked to the dining table where Naruto was waiting. We sat across from each other and I gave him his plate.