30. Three Days

Naruto's POV

Naruto's POV

I'll never get tired of this sight, her beauty, her smile, her eyes. Hinata I love you so much.

I quietly thought to myself as my beautiful fiance slept next to me. It's amazing how fast I fell in love with her. I thought I was developing feelings for Sakura but then Hinata, literally, ran into my life.

Another thing that's amazing is how fast a week can pass.

Three days until the wedding.

It's been so crazy. After we got home from the other day we haven't been out since. Sakura's been helping with the wedding because, let's face it, she loves planning.

Sasuke and Hinata have been though numerous things. Opinions of colors, guest lists, place settings, flower arrangements, clothes fitting, shoes, food!

But Hinata made sure to include me in everything possible. The only real time we were alone and together was at night.

I inhaled her intoxicating vanilla scent and smiled. She's been so stressed lately but I've been trying to take as much off her plate as possible.

That dammed Hiashi won't let her rest without bringing something up about the wedding. Lady Mikoto has been helpful as well as Itachi. Fugaku just really wants to make sure this happens.

I closed my eyes but sleep never came. Her long hair tickled my bare chest.

"Naruto?" Hinata's voice suddenly spoke.

"Hm?"

"You won't ever leave me again?"

"Of course not! I'll be with you forever and ever, as long as I live."

"Okay. I love you Naruto."

"I love you too."

The room was silent and the sun was barely peeking through the clouds. I glanced at the clock, 6:57am.

We need to get up in a little while.

"I can't sleep." She mumbled. "I'm hungry."

"I can get you something to eat."

"Let's go make something to eat."

"Okay....?"

"It'll be something to clear my mind."

Hinata kissed my chest and sat up. She stretched her arms and looked back at me.

In seconds Hinata was on top of me sitting on my lower stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked and let out a chuckle.

"Trying to get you up."

"Sitting on a person doesn't really help Hina."