25. This Is It

Sakura's POV

Sakura's POV

"We're here for you." I patted Hinata's shoulder as I walked past her.

"Hai..." She mumbled.

Sasuke and I walked into the other room. I set my things down on the bed as Sasuke sat.

I tied my loose hair into a low ponytail as I walked to the door.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asked as he laid back onto the bed.

"If I listened when she talked to Tenten, you don't think imma listen to this?"

I sat criss crossed next to the door and pressed my ear against it.

"C'mon Sakura, it's one thing to listen to Tenten but to her and Naruto? This is a little more private..." He looked at me.

I stayed silent for a bit as I contemplated his words.

"Damn. I hate it when you're right." I got up and jumped onto the bed next to him. "Can I paint your nails?"

"What?! No!"

"C'mon! Just a little?"

"No."

"*sigh* And I was gonna give you a back massage..."

I had given him a back massage in the past... Needless to say he loved it.

"Fine...."

"Yay!"

Naruto's POV

Sakura please stop hitting my leg. Sakura please... Dammit Sakura!

"What Sakura?!" I yelled at the pinkette.

I pulled out my ear buds to face her but instead was faced by a lavender eyed beauty.

"Hinata..." I mumbled.

"Sakura, Sasuke. Go into the other room and don't come back in until I say." Hinata said.

The couple got up and gathered some things.

"Call if you need anything." Sasuke whispered as he passed Hinata.

"We're here for you." Sakura patted her shoulder.

"Hai..."

I sat up on the bed and scooted to edge. The room was dead silence. The only thing that was heard was the rain hitting against the window.

"We need to talk." She said firmly.

"Ok... Wh--"

"Tenten told me you two talked." She cut me off.