33. Wedding March

Naruto's POV

Naruto's POV

Thirty more minutes.

Our life together begins.... In thirty minutes.

I was dressed in my black tuxedo with a blue bowtie and a purple flower in my pocket.

Sasuke was in a white tux that didn't suit him very well. Neji and Sai were also dressed in black tuxes.

I paced around the lobby as I watched the guests begin the gather and take their seats.

"Naruto!" A broken haired boy ran up to me.

"Konohamaru." I smiled. "What's up?"

"It's almost time, huh?"

My face still held a smile but my heart felt heavy.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

I stuck my hands into my pants pockets and my eyes wandered to the people beginning to sit in either side of the isle.

Almost all of them had black and brown hair, matching both Uchiha and Hyuga. A few Saratobi were here and there and I saw a lady with red eyes and black hair holding a baby.

"Naruto, that's my Aunt Kurenai and Uncle Asuma." Konohamaru pulled me to them.

"Matte!" I scolded the preteen.

"Uncle Asuma, this is my friend, Naruto, he's Lady Hinata's butler."

"Hi, I'm Asuma Saratobi." I shook his hand and smiled. "This is my wife Kurenai Yuhi Saratobi and daughter Mirai."

"Hello." Kurenai smiled.

"Hi, I'm Naruto Uzumaki."

I conversed with the family for a bit before they went to go take their seats. My palms felt moist as the clock ticked closer and closer to go time.

Almost all the guests were here by now and that just made me more nervous.

"Excuse me, do you know where Hinata Hyuga is?" A voice asked from behind me.

I turned to see a man with sandy brown hair and the same pale eyes as all the Hyuga I knew. He had a small bouquet of flowers with him.

"Um... Yes. May I know who's asking?" My protective instincts washed over me.

"Oh of course. Sorry, I'm Ko Hyuga." He smiled.

Ko?... Oh Ko!

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, Lady Hinata's new butler." I shook his hand.

"Oh, she's a hassle sometimes isn't she?" He smiled.

I put on awkward smile a nodded at him.

"Well I would just like wish her well on her wedding day." Ko said.