18. Comfort

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

"Earlier, I was thinking about what it felt like to be alone... Now I know." I mumbled.

"Hinata! You're not alone! We're here for you!"

"Sakura... That's not helping with the headache..."

"Gomen..."

I looked up slightly at the five people surrounding me... Tenten, Itachi, Mikoto, Sasuke and Sakura. Mikoto was honestly surprised to hear the news but treated me like a daughter... I guess how it will be in three months.

"C'mon, new years is tomorrow. We get to spend it in Okinawa, try to cheer up." Tenten said.

"Would you like some water, dear?" Mikoto asked.

"No I'm fine, arigato."

My depressed state worsened on my birthday. On Jan 3rd is when we're supposed to go home.

Naruto hasn't even done any butler things but he did quit. The curtains were closed and lights were off due to my severe headache from all the crying. The only light was the sun pouring in from the sides of the curtains.

Sasuke had refused to leave me for more than an hour, Sakura understands completely why. He's like... Oh kami I'm marrying my brother... Gross.

"Um... Lady Mikoto, Lord Fugaku is looking for you." Neji entered the room.

"Oh... Ok I'm coming." Mikoto got up.

"Is everything ok in here?" Neji asked with a suspicious look.

"Everything is good, let's go eat." Tenten led him out of the room.

I was laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. Sasuke was on my left and Itachi was on my right. Sakura was at my feet, no matter what they did I couldn't cheer up. Call me pathetic... That is what I am.

"Imma check on Naruto now." Sakura hopped up.

"I'll come." Itachi followed her.

"Make sure to tell him--"

"We have been Hinata. Don't worry." Itachi smiled.

"I love you guys." I began to cry again.

"Go while you can..." Sasuke motioned to them.

The duo quickly left then and I turned on my side.

"I'm sorry... Y-you don't need to b-be...."

"Hinata it's fine. You're depressed because.... Yeah. We still don't know why he did it."

" 'Cause he doesn't love me anymore."

"Hinata..." He laid down next to me and rubbed my shoulder. "He does love you. I'm not taking his side over yours because I'm not, but when I do go to check on him he looks even sadder than you. His eyes are puffier, tissue pile bigger and he's just as depressed as you."