24. Forgive Me

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

It's been raining non stop for three days here in Okinawa. I've explained things to Ino since she wouldn't stop calling about me and Naruto.

Sasuke and I have been trying to get the two heads of the family to push the wedding back a bit. Itachi has put in his efforts and so has Mikoto.

And it's still snowing in Konoha so we can't go home.

Naruto has been doing butler things like getting me food and cleaning up my room. But he hasn't said not even two words to me. I haven't heard his voice in three days... It's agony.

I thought we were getting better after the beach... But then they had to move the damn wedding up. Sakura has been packing and unpacking our things. Apparently she cleans when she's nervous or upset and since we have maids and stuff...

Neji has been dealing with paperwork nonstop and Tenten has been organizing the invitations.

We have 17 days to try and stop this wedding.

I don't understand why the rain hasn't stopped, this is supposed to be a vacation of sunny weather.

Maybe the sky is crying for us...

"Lady Hinata, there are some details about the wedding we--"

"What? The color scheme? Place settings? Flowers?" I looked at Neji dully.

Neji, Hiashi, Hanabi and surprisingly Fugaku have been asking me questions like that. Tenten tried to keep out of the main action... Although I don't know why.

"..... The place settings." He mumbled.

"I don't really care Neji." I sighed and returned my eyesight to the window.

"But I brought samples..." He shoved his tablet into my face with many different plates and cups.

I turned to my cousin with the slightest grin and a burning sensation to laugh in my chest.

"You sound like a girl Neji." I giggled.

"Damare. Hinata this is important, it'll help make the wedding be special--"

"Special? The only thing special about a wedding is finally being able to be with the one you love. Not the colors or details... As long as there are two people who love each other.... That's what makes a wedding special."

Neji looked at me with some sort of emotion that I couldn't read at the moment. He lowered the tablet with plates and colors on it slowly. I sighed a smiled ever so slightly.

"*sigh* I like the purple rose place setting...." I groaned.

He smiled slightly and kissed my forehead.

"Ok we'll get that one."

Neji got up and walked to the door with his papers and tablet and things. He seemed more into the wedding than Hanabi.... And that's saying a lot.