19. Party Prep

Whoops! Today is new years EVE in the story! Sorry, my mind hehe...

Tenten's POV

I'll tell her....

It's different now....

Sasuke and Sakura....

They should've told me....

I shouldn't have opened my big mouth!!!!

Hinata is my best friend. She's been through everything with me. We met the first time Neji brought me to the Hyuga compound to study... I was twelve... Hinata was eleven.

We're now 18 and 17.

I've ruined everything for her. If the two bakas would've told me about Sasuke and Sakura, I wouldn't have said shit to Naruto.

But now I'm the bad guy that ruined her best friend's relationship. I need to tell Hinata that I talked to Naruto, and I need to tell Naruto he's a baka.

"Tenten? Can I talk to you?" Sakura entered mine and Neji's room.

"Sure."

We walked out into the hall and I closed the door behind me.

"Is Hinata--"

"You bitch." She muttered coldly.

"N-nani?"

"Don't act dumb, Naruto told me what you said to him." Sakura gritted her teeth.

"Oh...Well you see... About that..."

"Spit it out!" She raised her voice slightly.

"I didn't--"

"Sakura, Hinata's asking for you!" Itachi called down the hall.

"I'm coming!.... We'll talk later, after today and you better be at the beach day after tomorrow."

"I will, I will."

Sakura's green eyes pierced through me as she glared. She turned and ran down to Hinata's room.

I need to fix this... Not today... Or tomorrow... Maybe when her genius plan is supposed to take place.