13. What Happened To You?

Three days from the trip

Hinata's POV

I woke up, feeling a chill behind me. I turned to see Naruto, his back facing me again.

"Sweetie? Naruto?"

"Hn?"

"C'mon, let's get up. The rest of the family is out today and Kim is with her family. Maybe today I could make you breakfast, and then we could--"

"No. I'll make breakfast." He threw the covers off of him and grabbed his shoes.

"N- Naruto?"

"Yeah?" He turned to face me.

"Um.... Well.... I.... Nothing." I looked down.

He sighed and left the room. I pulled my knees to my chest and looked out the window.

What happened to my Naruto?

Naruto has been acting weird ever since he spoke with Tenten. I've asked many times what was wrong but he always shrugs and says nothing. I've even confronted Tenten and she always acts hurt that i would accuse her of breaking us up.

Even though I didn't want to hurt her, I never emptied that thought from my mind. We're leaving for the trip in three days. I want things to get better before then.

It was so good at the beginning, so loving, so..... Real. But in the two weeks he's been acting strange.... He's barely even treated me as anything other than "Lady Hinata".

When we hang out with Ino and Sai or Sasuke and Sakura or all of them, he didn't sit next to me. His kisses even ceased, I was the one who had to kiss him.... But even then it was different. Now I'm just waiting for the "I'm breaking up with you" to drop.

I got up and made the bed. I got in my jeans and one of his t-shirts that I never returned to him. I walked to the kitchen and saw Naruto putting eggs onto separate plates.

"Ohayo, by the way honey."

C'mon, some sort of emotion!

"Ohayo." His eyes still fixated on the eggs.

Naruto had already dressed in his orange hoodie and jeans.

"Here's your breakfast." He handed me a plate.

"Arigato. Let's eat." I forcefully pulled him to the dining area.

We ate in silence... I wanted to scream to hear something.

"So, what d'ya wanna do today?" I asked.

"Nothing really, you?" He finally made eye contact with me.

"I.... I wanna cuddle with you all day." I smiled at him.

He smiled , ever so slightly.

"Ok. But not all day, how about we call Sasuke and Sakura?" He continued to eat.

"Oh... O-ok. I'll call him."

I got up and kissed his cheek, he accepted it and even gave me a kiss back. I walked into the living room and dialed Sasuke.

~
Moshi moshi.

Hey Sasuke, it's me.

Oh hey Hina. What's up?

We were wondering if you and Sakura wanted to come over...

Both of you guys? I know your family is out, I thought that you would want--