4. I Know Your Secret

Sakura's POV

"Thanks come again." I waved off the customer.

I glanced at the clock, 5:20pm.

Ugh... Ten more minutes.

I took the box of canned beans and went to stock the shelf. Can after can, I was finally done. I looked at the clock, 5:29pm.

"Sakura. You need to finish packing up those extra packs of meat." The red head said, looking at the clock.

"Look Karin, I know you're manager but I'm off now. And I know you're trying to stall me." I threw my bag over my shoulder.

Ding The door chimed as he came in.

"C'mon Sakura. We'll be late."

"Sasuke! Why don't me and you go out tonight?" Karin attached herself to Sasuke's arm.

He quickly pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"No thanks, I have a date with my fiance."

We walked out with our hands intertwined.

"So you and Hinata are going out?" I asked, looking down.

"Don't be like that Sakura. You know I have to keep up appearances. She's my friend, We're just going to Ichiraku's."

"Ichiraku's? You're going to Ichiraku's? You know Ichiraku's?" I asked looking at him.

"Uh... Yeah. Geez Sakura we've been together for six months, I thought you would know that."

"Well you always take me out to really fancy places.... Anyways... Today is Friday. Naruto is supposed to be meeting us there too."

"Naruto? Us?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Us is me, Ino and Sai and Naruto is my friend. We used to hang out everyday but then he got a job."

"Oh... Well then I'll see you there."
Sasuke is engaged to Hinata Hyuga of the Hyuga Diamond Mines. I didn't even know that and I was one of his fangirls. When I got into the relationship I thought it would just be fun for a few weeks but then... We fell in with love each other.

Ringtone (Sasuke's phone)

"Moshi Moshi?....... Oh hey Hinata.......... Yeah tonight.......... Well I was planning on going to Ichiraku's........ Your butler?....... Well since I'm meeting you there he'll have to take you........ Oh really?........ Yeah that's fine........... Ok bye." He shoved his phone back in his pocket.

"So me and you can walk to Ichiraku's together. Hinata and her new butler are meeting me there. Her and that butler seem to be getting along nicely." He pulled me into a tight embrace.

I snuggled into him as we sat in the park next to an oak tree. I shivered as the October breeze blew through the field.

"Sakura...."

"Hmmm?"

"I love you."

"I know." He scoffed. "I love you too."

He lifted up my chin and his onyx eyes pierced my jade green ones. Sasuke dipped his head down and our lips connected, sending electricity through my body.

SHANNARO!!! Sasuke loves me!!!

His hands slid down to my waist and pulled me closer to his warm body. I pulled back a little too get air and kissed him again.

"You're blushing."

"Hn." He grunted.

"Sa-- Sasuke... When are you going to tell Hinata? I've never even seen her but I don't want to hurt her." I looked onto the field.