35. Sunagakure

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

I'm married.

I am officially an Uzumaki.

Oh my kami.

It was already noon of my wedding day. We haven't stopped yet but Itachi didn't wanna stop until we got to Suna.

We had all slept as much as we could but Itachi hasn't slept at all. We tried to let him let one of us drive but he refuses, and he's completely fine.

"We're *yawn* here." Itachi pulled up to the gates of Suna.

I looked at the surroundings. It was hot and sandy, absolutely no more snow. There was a blonde female then I realized it was Temari.

I opened the door of the car and hoped off of Naruto's lap.

"Yeah?! Well you can just---!" She was yelling at someone.

"Miss Subaku No?" I asked as I walked up closer to her.

Her green eyes widened and she released the man from the collar. She turned and looked down at my appearance.

"So you really did run from the wedding?" She walked closer.

"H-Hai... Miss--"

"Call me Temari! Hinata Hyuga, right?"

"Mhm. And in there is Sakura, Sasuke, Itachi and my new husband... Naruto." I smiled promptly.

"Great! Um... Well go ahead and go to the Suna apartment complex, here." She circled something on a map. "I'll meet you there in about fifteen minutes ... I just need to deal with a certain gate keeper." She turned back to the man.

I nodded and walked back to the car a little confused. I handed Itachi the map and he drove to the said apartment.

We gave the manager our information and he gave us two room keys. One marked Uchiha and the other Uzumaki.

"Looks like you guys are with me." Itachi smiled at his brother and new sister.

We grabbed our bags, which had little in it, and rode the elevator to the third floor. Our apartments were right next to each other.

"I guess we part here." Sakura smiled and ran inside the Uchiha room. "Sasuke! Look it's furnished!"

Sasuke chuckled at her and walked inside. Itachi was about to follow them when I grabbed his arm.

"Arigato Itachi, you've helped us so much and we wouldn't be married without you." I hugged him.

"It's no problem at all Hina." He hugged me back.

"Look we get our own room!" Sakura squealed from inside.

"I guess there's two." Itachi chuckled and walked inside.