Bonus Chapter: A Night to Remember

Warning Cuteness ahead!

***

Two figures approach the open meadow, the sky was a pinkish-purple and the first stars were beginning to slight up the sky. Winston sits his bag down under one of the pine trees, his gaze turned to the sky in wonder.

"Wow, the stars look so pretty... I've never noticed them like this before..." He says in wonderment.

Ara laughs walking towards him. "Look at you, you're like a Pup. If you like that about the sky you'll be happy to know there's also a lake with a small waterfall nearby."

Winston looks over at her his now grey-blue eyes wide like a child. The color of his eyes instead of giving him a colder look they seemed to make his eyes look almost more innocent, like a child's.

By the Goddess, he's so cute...

"Really? Where?" asks, his eyes shimmering excitedly.

She jerks her head in the direction of the forest. "Come, follow me..." She teases beckoning him with one finger a smirk curving her lips.

Winston stares after her, his wolf inside was stirring excitedly egging him forward, towards her and soon without his conscious thought he was following her through the forest.

"Come on slow poke, let's see if that training of yours has come to good use. Try and catch me."

She takes off into a dead sprint ahead of him.

Winston laughs and chases after her keeping her black hair and scent within his reach, soon she's close enough for him to touch.

"Gotcha..." he says taking her into his arms as they both fall to the ground rolling ending up with her pinned beneath him.

"It seems that you do," she strokes one finger delicately down the length of his arm, he shivers at her light touch, she smirks at the effect she had over him. "What are you going to do about it?"

He growls slightly pressing himself closer to her.

Arabella gasps at his aggressiveness.

His eyes rake over her face slowly and it was abundantly clear that his wolf was the one who was currently in control of his actions. His eyes were laser focused on her and Ara found her self following every movement of his eyes. "What should I do?" He begins tracing her face with his finger and then soon he begins nuzzling her neck softly.

He hears her laugh in delight, her arms wrapping around him pinning him against her and that makes him smirk.

She wasn't the only one who knew how to elicit a response from their mate.

He breathes in her sharp clean scent, she smelled like mint and he absolutely loved it.

"You like that, hmm?"

Soon the nuzzles turn into soft kisses on her neck and he hears her slightly giggle and she shivers.

"Mien licht..." she whispers, she says pushing through the haze from the affection he was showing her.

"Yes, My queen?" He says moving to her lips.

She shivers again. "It's almost time..."

He immediately stops what he is doing and looks up at the sky to see that in fact the sun had completely gone and the moon taking it's place. The stars now lighting up the night sky along with the moonlight.