Chapter Twenty-Eight: Amelia

Hello, my beautiful readers! I hope your week went well and if you're on spring break I hope you have a relaxing week. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you all so much for the 341 reads! you guys are great! Enjoy the chapter! 

Love, Flowereader230

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The next day is full of frenzy as the other packs begin to leave as well as the gathering for the mission out to locate Van. Though most of the packs were gone the only one that remains is the Silver Falls. I finish putting on the rest of my clothing for the day placing my weapons in their holsters. At that moment the doors open and I see a familiar blonde head appear in the doorway.

"Teralyne... good morning." I say looking at her from the mirror as I finish putting my hair up.

"Good morning, my lady..." She looks slightly confused, "Where are you going?"

I turn around to face her slightly smiling. "To help out, I won't be needing you to help dress me today, obviously."

She slightly frowns. "But the Prince sent me here, to help you prepare, he said you were still sleeping."

I slightly laugh. "Then I'll guess I'll have to surprise him."

"Milla... Are you awake?"

"Yeah, I am Orion, come on in." I tell him.

"Hey, Milla. I-" Orion stops suddenly at the doorway, his speech stoping and turning into a little stutter. "H-Hi, Teralyne..."

She ducks her head and I see a little blush come to her face. "Beta..." She Whispers.

My eyes dart between the two of them and I notice the way Orion looks at her... The way I see Leo look at me or, even Erik.

Ah, I see...

"My Lady since you don't need my services, I'll be taking my leave..."

"Of course, Terra..."

She ducks her head again as she leaves the room, Orion's gaze following her until she's out of sight.

"Does she know?" I ask, walking to stand beside him.

"What? What'd you ask?" He asks as if coming out of a daze.

I chuckle. "Does she know?"

He ducks his head this time round embarrassed. "No... I don't know what to do, she's human and I don't know what to say."

"Well Terra, knows where she is and who her family have served for generations it's just a matter of figuring out how to tell her."

"Right."

"But remember she's more fragile than us, you need to remind your wolf to be far more careful when around her."

He growls and I know the very thought of what I've just said has caused this.

"Down boy..." I say, jokingly.

"I don't know what I would do if something happened to her."

"Well first you've got to tell her how you feel."

He nods in agreement, but then his smile turns into a frown. "Not to be a little forward, Milla. But maybe you should listen to your own advice."

I place a smile on my face. "What do you mean?"

He shakes his head, "Never mind... But there was something else I was here to ask you about. Though I do wonder where are you going?"

I look at him quizzically and begin walking towards the exit. "You don't think that I was just going to sit here while we look for that scumbag did you?" I crack my knuckles, "Besides I've a score to settle."