Ashley Purdy

Hi guys! I want to thank @ANDYBIERSACKANBVB for helping with this.
-----------------------------------------

Your POV

"Bye Ash (Costello)," I told my friend as I walked around Warped Tour just hanging around. I started to get bored and walked to my brother's band's tent. Who's my brother? Well the one and only Andy Biersack.

As I got to the tent, I was greeted by Jinxx and Andy.

"Ey guys," I said and waved at them both.

"Hey (y/n)," Jinxx said.

"Hey little sis," Andy replied and frowned. I frowned back.

"Umm Andy why are you frowning at me..?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Just go to the bus and do me a big favor," he replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"(Y/n), Ash (Purdy) is not well after you two got into the fight," Andy said. I rolled my eyes. Ash. Well you see, Ash and I have been dating for about 2 years. We had gotten into a fight because I caught him checking out a girl. Right in front of me. When we were in a date. Yeah. I got mad and questioned him about it. But anyways, that happened about a week and a half ago, and yes, I'm still mad about it.

I looked at Andy and sighed.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's in the bus," Andy replied and I walked towards the bus.

I walked in and I saw him laying in the couch. He noticed me and sat up.

"(Y/n)," he said.

"Hi Ash," I replied and sat next to him.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm okay. How about you?"

"I'm...well...I sorry," he said and looked at me," I'm sorry for what I did.

"Okay. But give me one perfectly, good reason why I should give you a second chance," I asked.

He thought about it for a while, I noticed by him face expressions.

"Because I love you (y/n)," he spoke," You don't know how...happy you make me. I thought I'd never fall in love, but now here I am staring at the most beautiful and wonderful women/man I've ever met." I chuckled and smiled at him. I sighed, a little too dramatical.

"Fine Ash. I forgive you," I said and looked at him. He smiled and tackled me to the couch. I giggled.

"Thank you (y/n). I love you so much," he said and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed back and smiled. Breaking the kiss, I spoke.

"I love you too Ash," I replied.