Ashton Irwin

Hi guys!! Thanks to @hopeless_dreamer00 for, well not requesting, but for saying yes to my request.

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LOTS OF 5SOS AND A LITTLE 1D. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN I'D SUGGEST FOR YOU TO WAIT TILL I UPDATE AGAIN.*

But hope you like it. ~Horror

-------------------------------------

(Y/n) POV

I layed on my bed, as I was looking through my phone. Suddenly, my best guy friend called me. I answered.

"Hi Ashton," I said and smiled.

"Hello beautiful," he said and I blushed. I've had this crush on Ash since a year ago.

"So...whatcha up to?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just bored out my mind," I replied.

"Want me to go over and we can hang out?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay. Well I'm outside," he said. I sat up.

"Ashton what the f*ck," I said quietly.

"I went for a walk and I ended up in front of your house," he said laughing lightly.

"Oh," I said and walked down stairs to open the door. I hung up and opened the door. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hello," he said. I laughed and let him in. He walked in and sat on the couch.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he said. I nodded.

"You choose the movie and I'll go make popcorn," I said. I walked to the kitchen and made some popcorn and grabbed two water bottles out the fridge. The popcorn was done, so I took it out the microwave and walked back to the living room where Ashton was. I sat by him and handed him one water bottle.

"Thanks," he said. He choose Nightmare on Elm Street. I was about to start the movie, when he stopped me.

"(Y/n), before you start the movie I want to tell you something," he said. I looked at him.

"Okay."

"Okay. (Y/n) I don't want to be your friend no more," he said. I felt hurt. Did I do something bad?

"A-ash I'm sorry if I did anything w-wrong," I said stuttering. I felt tear about to come, but I held them back. He shook him head.

"No. No. No. You didn't do anything wrong. I just don't want to be your friend no more because I want you to be my girlfriend," he said. I stared at him in shock. Ashton wants me to be his girlfriend? Wow I didn't expect that.

"So?" he said. I looked at him and slowly nodded. He smile widely. I smiled back.

"Yes, Ashton. I'll be your girlfriend," I said.

"Yay. Thank you," he said and smiled. I smiled back. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and he played tbe movie. I'm happy now.

-------------------------------------
Sorry if you don't like 5SoS, this was just for my friend. But like the summary, or whatever, says I do 'x readers' from 5SoS to MIW.
But I'd love for you guys to check out my friend's stories! Especially if you like 1D or 5SoS. Anyways, check her out: hopeless_dreamer00. Thanks!!
~Horror