Kellin Quinn

I put on my mask and looked at myself in the mirror. Alright. I guess I look good. I was wearing a knee length red dress with a black mask. I'm going to a masquerade, costume party. Where you could either wear a costume or a mask, but since my friend had already bought me a mask, I just had to wear the mask. My phone rung and I answered it, without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside (y/n)," Kellin said.

I smiled. "Okay I'm on my way," I said and hung up. I went downstairs and turned off anything that was on. Walking out the door, I saw Kellin standing a couple feet from the door.

Locking the door, I said, "Hi Kellin." He smiled and said, "You look beautiful." I blushed. "Thanks," I managed to choke out. I looked up at him and he was wearing a black tux with red skinny jeans and a black mask with a long beak.

"You don't look bad yourself," I said. He laughed lightly.

"Here," he said and gave me a bright red rose, "A pretty rose for a beautiful woman." I blushed and took the rose. "T-thanks," I said. "We should get going," he said and I nodded. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me and I got in.

*At the party*

He sat with a almost drunk Kellin, and the SWS guys.

"Hey! Waiter!" Kellin yelled. The waiter turned around and said a quiet yes.

"Bring me and my guys another drink please," he said. The waiter nodded and walked away.

"Kellin. I don't want you getting drunk, so let's go please?" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me and said, "Fine. But only cuz I love you." My eyes went wide open. Kellin got up and looked at me.

"You coming?" he asked. I looked up at him and stood up and walked to his car without saying a word. I didn't even know if you followed me or not. Getting to his car I leaned on it. He said he loved me. Why?

"Hey are you okay?" a sobber Kellin asked. I looked up and said in a whisper, "You said you loved me." His eyes went wide open and whispered a f*ck.

"I didn't think this will be the way you'd find out. But (y/n)...I love you. I love how you're so nice to anyone, honest, and funny. And I just fell for those qualities," he said. I teared up a bit. I smiled and said, "Kellin, I've always loved you, even when I was a fan. I love you're funny and adorable. I just fell in love when you 'accidentally' almost ran over me with your bus,"

He rolled his eyes and said, "I told you it was an accident. Justin scared the sh*t out of me." I laughed and he laughed along. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and after a minute we pulled apart.

"I love you (y/n). Now let's go home," he said.

"I love you too. And that's not a bad idea," I replied and got in the car and he drove home.

Hi guys. Hoped you liked it. Thanks to my brochacho LittlemissRAGE for the idea. Also, thanks for being my first request. Love you RAGE.

Vote. Follow. Comment. It be awesome. Thanks. ~Horror