Ben Bruce (P1)

Hi guys. So here's the Ben story. This has violence and language in it so I'm sorry (kind of, not really). Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. ~Horror
-----------------------------------
(B/n)= boyfriends name. It can just be a random name.
-----------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

I fell into the floor, holding my cheek. He had hit me again. My boyfriend, (b/n), stared at me with hell in his eyes.

"You cheated on me?!" he yelled and kicked me. I curled into a ball, and tried not to get hit somewhere serious.

"You little little sl*t," he said and kept kicking me. My phone rang across the room. "(B/n)! Let me answer my phone, it might be my brother!" I yelled while I sobbed. He stopped and bent down and grabbed my hair. He pulled me by my hair, and dragged me to my phone.

"Answer it! But I swear if you say anything I will beat you," (b/n) growled. I sniffed and grabbed my phone.

"(Y/n)?'' my brother, Denis (yes Denis Stoff) asked.

"Denis," I said, not being able to speak much.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" he asked me. I looked up at

(b/n). I was going to do it.

"Denis, help me. (B/n) is beating me!" I yelled. My phone was ripped from my hand and thrown across the room.

"You motherf*cker," (b/n) said and started to hit me again.

Denis' POV

"(Y/n)?!" I yelled. The line was cut. That motherf*ker of (b/n). I swear I'm going to kill him. I called Ben.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Ben, where the f*ck are you?" I asked.

"Umm...driving to (y/n). Why?" he said. I sighed.

"Thank god! Get there as fast as you can!" I yelled.

"Why?" he asked concerned.

"I'm going to kill (b/n)," I growled and hung up. I grabbed my keys and ran to my car.

Ben's POV

"I'm going to kill (b/n)," Denis said and hung up. I ended the call and focused on the road. F*ck. Why would Denis want to kill (b/n)? Last time he said that was after (b/n) hurt...(y/n). Sh*t. My eyes widen when that memory struck me. I stepped on the petal and drove as fast as I could.

(Y/n)'s POV

After he threw my phone, I got hit, but I pushed him and got up. I ran to the nearest bathroom and locked myself in there. (B/n) banged on the door.

"You wh*re! Open the door!" he yelled. Suddenly, he stopped. I looked at the door. The knob started to move and I heard a click. I got up and ran out the other door. I ran to the kitchen and stopped to look behind me. He came around the corner and grabbed my arm. I ran and tried to break free. As much as I tried, it didn't work. I fell to the floor and he came over me. He slapped me and held my hands together.

"Who did you cheat on me with?" he yelled/asked.

"N-no one," I managed to say. "F*cking liar. I bet it was Ben. You're always saying he's cute and an amazing, funny, person,'' (b/n) said.

"No! I didn't cheat on you! But I know you did! You f*cking cheated on me with (f/n)! ((friend's name or any other random name)) My best friend!" I yelled with furry. He slapped me.

"Shut the f*ck up. I did not," he said.

"Yes, you did!" I yelled. He slapped me again. Suddenly, hr punched me. I felt a fluid running down my lips. It was blood.

"(Y/n)!?" Ben came through the front door. I began to cry a little.

"B-ben," I whispered. Ben finally spotted us and frowned.

"You motherf*cker," Ben said and walked to (b/n) and grabbed his hair and threw him on the floor. Ben got on top of (b/n) and furiously punched him. I sat up, numb everywhere and scared. I wiped my eyes and looked behind me to see (b/n) with a broken nose. Ben had a busted lip. Ben then pushed (b/n) back and (b/n) stayed there. I began to cry again. Ben turned around and walked to me. He sat by me and pulled me to his chest. (B/n) got up and walked to the door. I heard him say 'F*ck you. We're over.' I sobbed and sniffed and looked up at Ben. His eyes were closed.

"Ben," I quietly said. He opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled weakly. Then he layrd down, bringing me with him.

"Thank you Ben," I said.

"Anything for you love," he said. We layer there in a few silent seconds, until Ben spoke.

"(Y/n), I know it's too soon, but I just want to get this off my chest. I like you. No. I love you. I've come to know you well enough to say I love you," Ben said. I stared at the wall and processed what he said. I never thought about him in that way. But I think I can bring myself to feel the same.

"Really? M-me too," I said and looked up at him. He looked down and smiled. I smiled back. We sat up and he was still smiling. I smiled back. He then looked at my lips and my eyes. He leaned down and moved up. We closed our eyes and kissed. It was a light, but passionate kiss. He really does love me then. We brokr apart and stared at each other. Suddenly, Denis came through the door screaming my name. He finally saw us. "(Y/n)," he said and ran to me. He hugged me.

"Are you okay?" he asked and pulled away to look at me. I nodded. He sighed.

"I sewer I'm going to kill him," he said. I shook my head.

"It's fine. Don't worry about him. He's gone," I said. He hugged me again and pulled away to look at Ben.

"Ben. Thanks," Denis said. Ben nodded and smiled.

"So umm...were you guys kissing...when I came in?" Denis asked with a semi-smirk. I looked down feeling a blush come to my cheeks. Ben chuckled.

"Yeah." Ben said. Denis chuckled. I looked up at him. He looked at me.

"You're fine with it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Look I can trust you and Ben. Ben is a great guy, and also because I know him well," Denis said. I smiled and looked over to Ben. He had a huge smile painted on him. I chuckled. Ben grabbed my hand. I looked down at it. "Love you Ben," I said and smiled.

---------------------------------------
Oh god. Sorry it was so much violence. But while writing this (or/ and typing) I came up with the idea, that I will name a part 2 out of this. I don't want to leave it at 'Love you Ben'. So be prepared for a part 2. Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and please vote. Thanks.
~Horror