Jaime Preciado

(C/n) - cousin's name
Okay so, in the story your Vic and Mike Fuentes' little sister. Also this story takes place in high school so don't be getting mad, or mad at me please.
Also sorry if your name is Savanna ~Horror
Your POV

I was walking down the hall with my cousin. (C/n) is one of the kind of popular girls, but she still hangs out with me. All the sudden we bumped into the most popular girls. The cheerleades. The leader, Savanna, looked at me and made me an ugly face. Then she looked at my cousin and said, "Come on (c/n). Let's leave this thing." (C/n) looked at me and smiled like saying bye. Then they walked away. I stood there looking down. Alone. Then I started to walk away. I turned the hall and bumped into my jock brothers. Vic and Mike.

"Hey sis," Mike said and giving me a hug.

"Hey (y/n)," Vic said hugging me.

"Hey guys," I replied, "how's football?"

"Great! We're having a game on Friday," Mike said.

"Sis, you should come," Vic said.

"Alright," I said.

"And you should also come to the after party on Saturday," Vic said.

"But there's only going to be boys at the party," Mike said. I doubt there's only going to be boys, I thought.

"Dude Mike she's our sister and we never hang out with her. I think Alex (from ATL) will be fine with it," said Vic. "I'll be fine with what?" Alex said coming from behind me. "Letting our sister go with us to the Saturday part," Vic said. Alex looked at me.

"Do you know how to play the drums?" Alex asked, "Cuz Rian canceled on us for the party."

I nodded. "I love to play the drums." That made Mike kind of happy, because he smiled so big.

"Well that's awesome!" Tony yelled from behind Alex. I didn't notice that Alex had walked up to us with the whole football team behind him. Damn it.

"Do you just play the drums? Or do you know how to play the guitar?" Jack asked.

"Well I kind of do but I prefer the drums any time. Sorry Vic," I said.

"It's okay," he replied.

"You play the bass?" Zack asked.

"No," I replied.

"Do you want me to show you?" Jamie asked. I swore I blushed a little. I like, well more like, love Jamie. Since he always come over to the house and practice with my brothers, but I never got the courage to talk to him. He'd talk to me ,but I'd either nod, shake my head, or walk away.

"Sure, why not?" I said, "I've always wanted to learn the bass."

"Alright," he said and smiled. "Oh it looks like you like Jaime," Vic told me and hugged me.

"Vic, shut up," Mike said punching him of the shoulder. (Sorry Vic)

"Hey!" Vic yelled, but didn't let go of me. I blushed a little cuz it was true.

"Well it looks like Jamie also likes your sister," Alex said. We all looked at Jaime, and he was lightly blushing.

"What? No way!" Mike said and pulled me away from Vic to hug me. Man they loved hugging me. But I kind of hate it a little. But on the other side, I liked it because it pisses off the the cheerleaders.

Then Tony spoke, "Well why not Mike? At least be glad that it's someone you know." "True," Jack said and looked at Mike. Mike looked at Jack then Jamie. "I don't care! She's my sister!" Mike said. "Mike. Let go of me," I said. He looked down at me and sighed, letting go of me. "Okay. Now answer my question," he said. I nodded. "You really like Jaime?" He asked. I blushed and looked down. "Yes," I whispered. "What?" I heard Jaime say. "How about you Jaime? You like my sister?" Mike asked Jaime. "I don't like your sister. I love her," Jaime said. I looked at him amazed. Mike got a little pissed.

"Hell no!" Mike yelled and walked up to Jaime. I grabbed Mike's arm.

"Mike calm down," I said. He looked at me and walked back and I stood between him and Jaime.

"Okay why do you like...my sister?" Mike asked Jaime. Jaime looked at me and said,"I like her because she nice, kind, funny, beautiful, and-" I stopped him by kissing him. He kissed back. Then we stopped and Jaime asked, "(Y/n) I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and said, "Yes." He smiled and pecked my lips softly. We both looked at Mike. Mike looked at us and sighed, saying, "Fine. But Jaime, don't you dear hurt her or I'll hurt you."

"No if you hurt her, I'll kill you," Vic said. Jaime laughed lightly. "Don't worry guys I won't hurt her." I smiled and looked at Mike and Vic. I smiled and they smiled back. Then I hugged them.

"Thanks guys," I said.