Chris Motionless (P1)

Hello guys. This is a request from sebby-chan14. Thank you so much!
-----------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked into the mall in my black ripped jeans, with a Bleeding Through shirt, and black light makeup. I was walking to Hot Topic, when I heard a crowd yelling. I shrugged a little and ran into Hot Topic. I walked to the back to look and the Slipknot shirts, because damn...I need another one since my dog ripped my old one. I got a few stuff. I bought two Slipknot shirts and a Motionless in White shirt. As I walked out Hot Topic, someone bumped into me and caused me to drop my phone. (You weren't on your phone, you just had it on your hand) I sighed. Why can't people watch where they're going.

"I'm so sorry," the person who bumped into me said. He reached down and grabbed my phone and handed it to me. I haven't looked at this guy, because I was kind of mad.

"Thank you," I said and snatched my down from their hand. I looked up at him and my jaw dropped. It was Chris Motionless.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you-," I began to say, but he cut me off.

"It's okay. I'm the one's who's suppose to be sorry," he said. I smiled a little. He looked down at my shirt.

"Hey I love your shirt," he said.

"Thanks," I said and felt myself blush.

"Umm...hey you a MIW fan?" He randomly asked. I nodded. "Yeah! I love you guys," I said calmly, surprisingly. He chuckled. "That's awesome! Here," he said and handed me a ticket and a VIP pass. I smiled as wide as possible.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much Chris!" I said and went to hug him. He actually hugged back. We broke apart and I was blushing.

"I didn't catch your name," he said.

"My name's (y/n)," I replied.

"That's a beautiful name," he said and winked. I laughed lightly.

"Thanks," I whispered. "Alright, well I'll see you at the show (y/n)," he said and smirked at me," maybe we can hang out afterwards."

"Alright, and sure we can hang out," I said and smiled. He smiled and waved and walked away. I smiled. I can't believe I'm going to a MIW show, thanks to Chris. But I still can't believe I'm going to hang out with him afterwards. Wow. I can't wait.