Chris Motionless

Hello! I want to thank @tabathamerie for helping me with this. Now this will be my first smut so sorry if you don't like it.
-----------------------------------------

Your POV

I walked into my house with Chris trailing behind me. You see Chris and I have been dating for 2 1/2 years and we decided to get a house and live together.

"Ugh, (y/n) please forgive me!" He said.

"Nope," I said playfully and ran to our bedroom. He followed me into the bedroom. As soon as the door was closed, he pinned me to the bed. His lips traced my jaw. I could feel his hot breath in my ear now. I pushed my lower part up and grinded on Chris. A small moan left his lips. Instantly, his lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I kept my mouth shut. He groaned. I smiled lightly. One of his hand went down to my stomach. He lifted my shirt and groped my left breast. I moaned. Again he groaned because I kepted my mouth shut. He let go of me and sat at the edge of the bed. I laughed lightly.

"I'm sorry baby. You know I love doing that to you," I said and hugged him from behind with my left arm.

He sighed. "Yeah. I know," he said with a small smile. With my right arm I unbuttoned my shorts and slipped them off. I got off the bed and sat on his lap. He looked up at me and smiled. His arms went around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I kissed him and, again, grinded on him. His hands went down to my underwear and slowly took them off. I undid his pants and took out his member. He moaned. I pumped his member. Suddenly, he thrusted his finger inside me. We both were a moaning mess. I stopped, but he kepted going.

"S-stop," I said and grabbed his hand. He stopped and softly told me to get off. I got up and so did he. He took off this pants, along with his underwear, and sat down again. I took off my underwear and sat of his lap again. He layed down and whispered, "Just ride me..." I chuckled to myself and got ready to insert his member. His member was right below me and I sat down on it. I moaned. Chris grabbed my hips and slowly kept pushing me down. I waited for a few minutes until I got comfortable. (Sounds weird sorry) I started to move. Again we both were a moaning mess. Chris kept his hands on my waist helped me move up and down. Suddenly, my back hit the bed and Chris was thrusting into me in a fast speed. My arms went around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. I couldn't resist no more and came. He thrusted two more times and came inside me. He pulled out and laid beside me. I rolled over to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled.

"That was great," he said.

"Yes it was. But it doesn't mean I forgive you for stealing my makeup," I said and laid my head on his chest.

"Damn it," he said and covered both our bodies with a thin blanket.

"Love you Chris," I said tiredly.

"Love you too (y/n)," was the last thing I heard Chris say as a feel to sleep.

-----------------------------------------
Sorry if you don't like it. Like I said it's my first smut. But I hoped you liked it or not... -Horror