Andy Biersack

Ey guys! Yes, I am alive. Fun fact: it's 1:41 A.M. where I am rn. So I do not remember the specific plot or the person to requested this, so my dearest apologies go to them. Therefore, I am making up a plot.  Surprisingly, the only thing I remember is it being smutty. Again, I don't like writing smut, but since this will probably be my last story on here, I'll do it. Hope you enjoy it and sorry if it isn't good. - Horror
____________________________
Your POV
I stared at his deep blue eyes. I loved them so much. I loved when they met my (your eye color) eyes. But that's not what caught my attention. What caught my attention was his smirk. That smirk of his ment something was going to happen. Sex was going to happened.
"Oh no. Don't you dare smirk at me. I have to go to the university tomorrow really early," I yelled at Andy.
"But come on! I've been lonely," he replied.
"Please you have Happy!" you exclaimed, while point at your cat. Who, in fact, is a grumpy cat.
"But he's no fun. He always runs away from me. But you don't," he said and gave me a smirk.
"Nope," I replied and actually ran to my room. I was about to lock it, when Andy pushed it opened and came inside. I sighed.
"Andy!"
"Come on it'll be fast!"
"No."
"Please??"
I stared at him dead in the eye. He was really determined to get his way. And I was in the mood for his shenanigans.
"No. Maybe, just maybe later."
"Ugh! Fine," he said and layed on my bed. I shook my head and sat on the floor ready to actually study.

An hour later
I stopped reading. I needed a break. I stood up from the floor and looked over at Andy. He was snoring lightly. I smiled and continued to walk to the bathroom. I washed my face and returned to my room. Andy was no where in sight.
"Andy?" I called for him. Suddenly, the door to my room closed and revealed Andy.
"Now?"
I hesitated. "Sure," I finally answered. He smiled and walked over to me. He bent down slightly and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him rough.
He then pushed me down on the bed. I pulled on his shirt. He got the hint and took it off and then took my shirt off, along with my pants and under garment. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his p*nis. He rubbed it lightly. I moaned into the kiss and pulled away for air. He was panting hard. We stared at each other for a while. Those eyes again. I couldn't stare at them for a long time. So I grabbed his hand and sucked on two of his fingers.
After a while, he took them out and without warning slid them inside me. I grabbed his arm. I was about to moan, when Andy kissed me. It was a loving kiss. Out tongues danced around each other trying to establish who was better. Andy won because he suddenly thrusted into me. I moaned loudly this time.
"Faster," I said. He then started to thrust slower.
"Andy," I said.
"Now you're waiting for a moment," he replied.
I made a frustrated noise.
"Please," I said. He shook his head. He was going very slow. I didn't like it.
"Oh my god," I whispered and flipped us around. I was now sitting on top of him. A started to move and he grabbed my waist.
"(Y/n)," Andy moaned quite loudly.
Neither of us lasted long. We came together. I moaned Andy's name. Due to exhaustion, I collapsed on top of Andy. I heard him chuckle. He then pulled me to the side and covered our bodies with my blanket.
"Night  (y/n)," he said.
"I better wake up on time for my exam Andy. If not we're nor doing this until I leave thw university," I said.
"But that's 3 more years!"
"Well wish that I do good in tomorrow's exam."
"Alright, alright. But for now sleep. You're going to need it," he said.
"Love you," I said and slowly fell asleep.
"Love you too," I heard Andy say before I completely fell asleep.