Ash Costello

Just pretend that you and Ash are the same age and are seniors in high school.
__________________________
Your POV
I was waiting outside Ash's house. It was prom night. I had on a beautiful, dark grey dress with a necklace that had a single pearl (or if you're a boy, a maroon tux with black shirt and white bow). It had been 20 minutes since I've been waiting for Ash. So I decide to message her, but that's when the front door opened and she came out. She look absolutely stunning. She had on a black bra and shorts, while the dress was long and see through. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.
"You look beautiful," I said.
"Thank you. You look beautiful/ handsome as well," she replied.
"Shall we go?" I asked. She nodded and I led her down to the car.
-At school for prom-
I parked the car and quickly got out to help Ash get out. We walked hand in hand to the school's cafeteria where the prom was being held. We entered and got out picture taken. Surprisingly they took our picture. Currently, Ash and I were sitting down at a table in the corner. We really didn't want to dance at the moment.
"So I heard Veronica was going to be pronounced prom queen," I heard Ash say. Veronica was my little sister. She was a junior.
"Oh yeah. I heard that to. That's good for her. She'd always say how she wanted to become prom queen," I said remembering that moment.
"Well hopefully she does get crowned," Ash said and smiled. I smiled back and kissed her lightly.
"WHAT IS THAT! WAS THAT A KISS???" I heard Mr.Wayne yell.
"Yes, I'm sorry Mr.Wayne," I replied not look at him.
"Okay," he said.
"He left," Ash said and looked at me. Then we laughed together. Suddenly, the lights got darker than what they already were. A slow song started to play. Every couple on the dance floor got closer and some couple got up to dance. I looked at Ash.
"May I take you out to dance?" I asked. Ash smiled and nodded. I led us to the dance floor. We started to slow dance together. She layed her head on my cheek  and said, "Love you."
"Love you too," I replied with a smile.