Mike Fuentes

Hello guys! I'm back. Again I'm sorry for the long wait. I think imma go on a updating spree. So here's this Mike fluff story. Thanks MoodyLion3749 for requesting it!
____________________________

Your POV
We were walking up the hill, when I started to grown in pain. We had been walking for several hours. Hills weren't ment to be this tall, butwhen this one is.
Suddenly, Mike took my hand and kissed it.
"Mike stop it!" I said with a chuckle.
"Nope," he replied and picked me up bridal style. Then he started to run up the hill.
"Mike stop you're going to hurt your back!"
"It's alright! I'd do anything for you to stop being in pain," He replied and smiled at me. I smiled back.
"Ah we're here!" He said and set me down on the grass. I layed down and he layed beside me. We stayed in silence for a few minutes. Just laying there holding each others hand made me wonder. How was I so lucky to have fallen in love with Mike and he fallen in love with me? We had been friends so a while after we meet at a store. We had  bumped into each others carts. He wouldn't stop saying that he was sorry. I thought that was adorable.
"What are you thinking about?" Mike asked.
"The day we meet and how adorable you were being," I replied.
"Oh really?" He said. Then he grabbed me and rolled me on top of him. I chucked.
"I love you Mike," I said and kissed his nose.
"Love you too (y/n)," he replied and kissed me. I kissed back. Eventually, we stopped and we layed there again. But I was still on top on him. Listening to his heartbeat. Slowly, my eyes started to give up.
"Just sleep I'll take care of the rest," I heard Mike say. Then I fell asleep.
____________________________
Well there you go. Sorry if it's short. But thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it.
- Horror